Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bangkok's Best

rockhard

Hi Guys. Thanks for starting a new section. Just a quickie to get the ball rolling. For anyone who is passing through the capital & is possibly feeling unwell I can tell you of a one stop place that can cater to any & all afflictions.

And that would be Bamrungrad Hospital, Sukhumvit Soi 3. As you come up over the klong from Petchburi Road you would turn right at the blinking red light. It will be the massive structure directly in front of you.

This Hospital is very comprehensive Having everything from dental to oncology & everything in between.

If you don't have time to shop for a hospital this place gets very high marks from visitors for professionalism & (relatively) good prices (compared to home countries). And it is very centrally located to the tourist district where a lot of people stay.

You can also access it from Suk Soi 1 if you are walking.

http://www.bumrungrad.com/

For those who have not experienced Thai health care - expect to be impressed. Everyone gets treated like a V.I.P.

Unfortunately I sufferd from acute Tonsilitis last year whilst staying in BKK, so I went to Bumrungrad, and after no more than an hour of waiting I got "serviced"

For 3000 bt I got 2 consults an a load of meds, the doc told me that it would be likely that I would be hospitalised (and that 3 days prior to my departure), but after taking the stuff I was cured in 4 hours !

It's very impressive indeed, but if you have the choice, it's best to avoid every hospital.

Hi Guys. Thanks for starting a new section. Just a quickie to get the ball rolling. For anyone who is passing through the capital & is possibly feeling unwell I can tell you of a one stop place that can cater to any & all afflictions.

And that would be Bamrungrad Hospital, Sukhumvit Soi 3. As you come up over the klong from Petchburi Road you would turn right at the blinking red light. It will be the massive structure directly in front of you.

This Hospital is very comprehensive Having everything from dental to oncology & everything in between.

If you don't have time to shop for a hospital this place gets very high marks from visitors for professionalism & (relatively) good prices (compared to home countries). And it is very centrally located to the tourist district where a lot of people stay.

You can also access it from Suk Soi 1 if you are walking.

http://www.bumrungrad.com/

For those who have not experienced Thai health care - expect to be impressed. Everyone gets treated like a V.I.P.

The only problem with Bunrungard is that they are set up for foreigners and wealthy Thais and charge accordingly. I had some surgery done last year and the price from Bumrungard was 132000 baht and the price at a private hospital for Thais was 63000 bt. I went for the latter and was treated like a king! Surgery complete--no problems since. The same is true with dental work.

Agree with you Vito. However the aim of this thread was to cut through the crap for persons in transit.

I don't use them either but then again I have lived here for 15 years.

Better tell us what "Private" Hospital you used.

Samitived is also very expensive & very 'Japanese". Highly recommended. Suk Soi 49. There is a dental hospital right across the street.

Agree with you Vito. However the aim of this thread was to cut through the crap for persons in transit.

I don't use them either but then again I have lived here for 15 years.

Better tell us what "Private" Hospital you used.

Samitived is also very expensive & very 'Japanese". Highly recommended. Suk Soi 49. There is a dental hospital right across the street.

Mayo Hospital. Near Kasetsart University. First Class Treatment and rooms with a very modest payment. Used their Dental Clinic also.

Edited by kuhnvito

Yanhee my mrs had tits done lovely job 700 pounds

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 1 month later...

I had an operation on our last trip to Pattaya at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital,

The best service in the world in my opinion,

They where fantastic..No MRSA in there.

Di...

I had an operation on our last trip to Pattaya at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital,

The best service in the world in my opinion,

They where fantastic..No MRSA in there.

Di...

Any chance of a look at the finished product? :16:

Yep Yanhee very well regarded for plastic surgery. Pounds? I only know kilos? How much is that in baht?

• 15 years later...

Bumping this old thread about Bumrungard Hospital.

Earlier this week, I was having some major pain peeing and even saw significant amount of blood.

I have never had an STD as I wear condoms 98% of the time.

I got a little nervous because I did bareback a new girl at an unnamed bar recently.

However, I DD not see any discharge only blood.

I went to Pattaya International Hospital and their testing was inconclusive and they sent me home with a follow up appointment in a week.

To cover all bases, I was going through with STD testing in Pattaya as well.

I had a pre-planned trip to meet a friend/client in Bangkok yesterday.

While there I picked up a Thermae girl and after blasting my load, I suffered a lot of pain. 

While in the bathroom I notice blood in the condom too.

This morning I could not pee.  I had to force it out and was in massive pain.

My piss stream was non existent. Just a dribble.

I was thinking I had a stone in there or something.

I decided I needed to sort this out and fast.

I was at Bumrungard at 11:15 am and after 3 hours of testing I had surgery scheduled.

Check in at 5 pm.

In surgery by 7:45 pm and out of surgery at 8:45 pm.

The camera did not detect any damage or any stones, however the camera got rid of the obstruction.

I can now piss pain free.

There is some blood, which  is normal after an intrusion such as camera in your pee hole, your urethra and prostate.

The 2 weeks without exercise and sex will be trying but at least I am good now.

I highly recommend this hospital.

Everything was top notch and they have a great system in place to save time.

Total cost for initial diagnosis (urine test, x-ray, EKG, blood work, covid test), surgery and meds was 65,000 baht.

I will be able to get reimbursement through my medical coverage in the USA.

Side note, my STD testing was all negative too.  Lucky me.

Glad you're better!

You didn't mention specifically, but I assume it was a kidney stone?

4 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Glad you're better!

You didn't mention specifically, but I assume it was a kidney stone?

Thanks!

The doctor said he did not know.

X-Rays did not pick up a stone.

However, when I had the pain it was very sensitive to touch about a cm or so inside the tip of my penis.

I think that is where the obstruction was.

First doctor indicated I may have an injury inside that has caused an obstruction.

My guess based on all of the above, maybe some loose skin or a stone small enough to go undetected in x-ray.

Edited by LASportsNut
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

Thanks!

However, when I had the pain it was very sensitive to touch about a cm or so inside the tip of my penis.

I think that is where the obstruction.

First doctor indicated I may have an injury inside that has caused an obstruction.

My guess based on all of the above, maybe some loose skin or a stone small enough to go undetected in x-ray.

....good luck with the two weeks without sex, BTW! 

I could do it standing on my head here in Las Vegas, but In Thailand?!? TOUGH assignment! 555

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LASportsNut said:

Thanks!

I think that is where the obstruction was.

I recently had 2 stones removed from my bladder, They caused bleeding and are very sharp. Glad to see a good outcome mate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png

1 hour ago, Jebb said:

I recently had 2 stones removed from my bladder, They caused bleeding and are very sharp. Glad to see a good outcome mate.

In the x ray you can see the bladder in the centre with a weak spot in the bladder wall on the left with the 2 stones. The doctor told me that if it had burst it would be the worst pain I had ever felt. He found it during a routine prostate check.20220707_102833.jpg20201211_155325.png

image.png

19 minutes ago, Jebb said:

In the x ray you can see the bladder in the centre with a weak spot in the bladder wall on the left with the 2 stones. The doctor told me that if it had burst it would be the worst pain I had ever felt. He found it during a routine prostate check.

You are very fortunate.

Goes to show the older we all get we need to get our check ups on occasion. 

On 18/02/2007 at 07:27, kuhnvito said:

and the price at a private hospital for Thais was 63000 bt.

Can you name the hospital and address??