IGNORED

Kombat Group

skirtchasa

Been reading about MMA and Muay Thai, and Kombat Group has gotten my attention.  Has anybody here have any experience with this outfit that they would like to share?  Interested in doing a class a couple hours a day on my next trip.  Are the instructors approachable and responsive to students?  Is it mostly drills or sparring?  Also, weird question: do they treat mongers differently there?   Cheers!

all i know they expensive

more then other Gyms

if u loaded then okay

if u want save go BJJ in fairtex

or Muay Thai in Sitpholek

Thanks for the reply!  I am very much interested in trying my hands on MMA.  It seems to be all the rage nowadays.  Any other Gyms offer it at a reasonable price?

Thanks for the reply!  I am very much interested in trying my hands on MMA.  It seems to be all the rage nowadays.  Any other gyms offer it at a reasonable price?

You do not want to go to the ground in LoS.

http://www.google.ca/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=geoff+thompson+%27the+fence%27&oq=geoff+thompson+%27the+fence%27&gs_l=hp.12..0i22i30l6.2701.22252.0.27838.28.25.1.2.2.0.305.3610.1j23j0j1.25.0....0...1c.1.23.hp..0.28.3640.gdXUDbGZQ2c

Thanks.  That was very good.  Never heard of this fella before but he seems very intelligent, knowledgeable and, unlike many martial artists, practical.  This video seems to predate MMA.  I guess I'll just work on my fence instead of learning how to apply an armbar.  :)    Having said that, I am still interested if taking a couple of lessons if anybody else know of anything.

Fairtex man bjj. Or kombat group thats it. No more choices in pattaya

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 za pomocą Tapatalk 4

• 2 weeks later...

check out sor. klinmee

website www.sorklinmee.com

i trained one month at kombat last year.   the training is good there but the price is the highest in pattaya.

my friend trained at Klinmee and told me the training is excellent. 

I will be training there myself starting november.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Kombat Group the owner is IMO a Top Guy. However I would suggest Pay for a day in each of the posted Gyms and then make your decision.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 3 months later...

go to fairtex for bjj

what are the prices at fairtex?

• 4 months later...

I went fairtex, price for private lesson 1200bath / hour, otherwise 800 bath, collective lesson, 1h30

Archived