IGNORED

Tiger Beach Bar

simguy_jp

Just thought I write a little about this bar on Soi 8. As many have wrote Soi 8 is not as busy or popular as it was in the past with allot of bars closing and hotels going up. I always like Tiger Beach Bar located at the corner of Soi 8 and Beach road. It does not have music blarring away as the music from the complex across the street is enough. They have about 4 or 5 girls who work there on salary but also about 6-8 girls who freelance out of this bar. They vary in age and looks so something for everyone. The owner Jon is from Australia and a great guy and will sit and have a chat with you. Prices are reasonable and if you like pool they have a great table and some of the girls are great players and always up for a game. All around just a nice place to relax, enjoy yourself, play pool and meet some nice girls. Also a great place to people watch from. Not somewhere you would stay the whole night but if on Soi 8 its worth a look and also Beach Road is right there to catch the bus and head to WS.

Thanks simguy_ip for the information.

I will pay a visit to this bar for sure. Just counting days to reach Patts.

I can confirm that this bar has some nice talent, but the truth were two reasons that deter me here so I picked up the girl and took a drink. The first was a bit too close to my hotel, which in itself is good and the other quite loud music from live music playing upstairs, because you almost can not hear much his own words.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 3 months later...

Tiger Bar is one of our "local" bars to go to. All the staff is very nice and in the high season they have a good variety of girls. Owner is a great chap.

Archived