Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Aussie bar soi 7 - gross mamasan.

THAJEC

The peaceful visit to the beer bar called Aussie Bar on Soi 7 has changed in the rough, rude behavior mamasan.
The story begins very commonly. bar I visited with a friend and we both talked normally. Overall, I ordered and drank three beers Singha in price for a bottle of 65 BHT and I ordered one for LD Spy girl for 100 BHT, which to me was a very snuggling. In the bar we spent about 90 minutes.
The time has come and pay my bill in the total price 295 BHT I paid 500 notes BHT.

On a tin tray from the cash register is brought 40 BTH. Immediately, I note that the refund amount does not correspond to the final bill and the amount paid 500 BHT. At this point, I note that I drank 3 beers and ordered one LD of 100 BHT. Following discussion at the box office and confirm suddenly appeared on my left another bottle already rozpitého drinks SPY, which never ordered. Mamasan asks the girls if I only ordered one bottle of SPY and that I really drank only three beers. Girl confirms the order of one LD and drinking my three beers. At this point, I returned to the correct amount originally outstanding 205 BHT. Communication is ongoing in Thai for continuous cry the mamasan that I spent a lot of time in the bar, that is not free and is finished by saying that I have been allowed to visit her bar. Communication on my part and constant smile on his face is probably in the sense that you really can be sure mamasan that has Aussie bar not show a bar I will not again visit.

It's sad how quickly mamasan lost its face and walked quickly to the rude behavior on her part, but that part of the bar was a clear mistake or obvious attempt to rob this stupid way the customer.
I wanted to draw attention to this story, especially since it seems to become a first time because of the behavior of girls was clear that this practice be aware that this happens regularly.
In this bar be careful.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Thanks for letting us know mate. 

Seems like a really poor attitude on her part if she thinks you have to pay extra for the privilege for sitting in her bar. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Seems like a really poor attitude on her part if she thinks you have to pay extra for the privilege for sitting in her bar. 

Dude 999Baht I do not personally like the negative posts, but I discovered how easily the BM can not get their own fault in a situation that you need to leave immediately, but of himself not to make a fool a cash cow. :GoldenSmile1: 

thanks for the heads up thajec ...in uk we have saying "customer always right " in thai it seems the opposite..shrug your shoulders,smile and walk away

you talking about the one in soi7/1 in BKK - down the road from Nana?

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

you talking about the one in soi7/1 in BKK - down the road from Nana?

It's Aussie bar in Soi 7 in Patts, on the corner next to a beer bar word wide, which is the opposite corner of the Norwegian restaurant called Olala. Aussie bar on the left side, when you going with the direction from BRto  2nd Road.

It is not Bangkok soi Nana.

thanks for the heads up thajec ...in uk we have saying "customer always right " in thai it seems the opposite..shrug your shoulders,smile and walk away

Yes I agree. This stupid behavior when mamasan literally said, "Whether it dares to visit the bar even sounded not only antisocial, but as a threat against me. She completely lost her face and she certainly this show when absolutely can not handle ordinary situation contributed to her credit before other girls.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm...if its "the aussie pit stop bar" on the 7 that you are talking

about im very surprised to say the least.

i know the mamasan personally and she has been nothing but a deadset

champion to me...

her name is Mee and she emails me all the time, one night when i was

totally pissed i settled my bill and stumbled out of the bar and back to

the lk metropole with Mem only to ruturn the next night and have her

call me to to bar and say...

"jim, you give me to much money last night, 1000 baht to much!"

then proceeds to give me the money...1000 baht...

can anyone else tell me a story like that?

she is always looking out for me...

she is funny and friendly and i can not speak more highly of her.

Hmmmm...if its "the aussie pit stop bar" on the 7 that you are talking

about im very surprised to say the least.

i know the mamasan personally and she has been nothing but a deadset

champion to me...

her name is Mee and she emails me all the time, one night when i was

totally pissed i settled my bill and stumbled out of the bar and back to

the lk metropole with Mem only to ruturn the next night and have her

call me to to bar and say...

"jim, you give me to much money last night, 1000 baht to much!"

then proceeds to give me the money...1000 baht...

can anyone else tell me a story like that?

she is always looking out for me...

she is funny and friendly and i can not speak more highly of her.

Maybe she was just having a bad day. I do not know whether we're talking about the same mamasan. She screamed "You never go to again in my bar!" It could also be the owner?

It's a shame, because otherwise I can not tell you about this bar is nothing wrong with that, but this output, plus the attempted theft of more than 200 BHT lost for me this bar its luster.

• 5 weeks later...

The owners name is Rick...

The aussie bar the op is referring to is not aussie pit stop, it is further down the soi, I use this bar a lot, and never had a problem but I can only speak from experience.

The aussie bar the op is referring to is not aussie pit stop, it is further down the soi, I use this bar a lot, and never had a problem but I can only speak from experience.

I'm in this bar before the problem did not go often, but several times I have been here and no problems. I think mamasan (owner) has lost its face after she failed to rob me a "stupid farang" did not to let rob.

I hate this behavior, though some Thais believe that farang is fair game for robbery and when one adds to the mix also arrogant behavior, then I have no reason to visit this bar again.

+1

I used to use this bar a lot and often took 3-somes from the bar back to the Flipper across the road. Then the good lookers dried up and the beer was cheaper next door where they have all day happy hours, so I started to drink there. Cheaper beer and a good vantage point in case something tasty enough turns up at Aussie Bar to make it worth moving across.

Never had a problem with the Mamasan, but did sometimes have a bit of an issue with too many girls piggy backing on a bar tab.

• 1 month later...

pay as you go,end of.lol

:Sorry2:  :What:  :Crazy1:   What do you mean?

• 5 months later...

OH... kick her in the cunt and spend your money at another bar  ( just as long as your not staying at flipper house ).....

• 2 months later...

it is a bad bar that one....my mate paid the barfine for a girl she went home to get some things - never came back, mamasan didn't give a rats and would not refund ....went over the road to the 60ers bar and had a blast for the next week...somethings work out well.

it is a bad bar that one....my mate paid the barfine for a girl she went home to get some things - never came back, mamasan didn't give a rats and would not refund ....went over the road to the 60ers bar and had a blast for the next week...somethings work out well.

Girls at fault not the Bar

• 1 year later...

very good commands, next time I will try.

"Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya"

• 2 weeks later...

Spent quite a lot of time at this bar recently. Girls n some very hardcore unless you know the rules they can take advantage ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent quite a lot of time at this bar recently. Girls n some very hardcore unless you know the rules they can take advantage ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently you're right girls can be hardcore and can often take advantage of the ignorance farang. I personally hate it when a bar of some farang do stupid idiots and they do them a lot permits, including the unconcealed robbery.I call these "bar game" in the style of robbing the customer will not playIn this respect, I am not and will never be hunted.

I have no experience of this bar but admit I am still a bin checker every round as I realise "padding" does happen, my only experience of this scam has been in GG's but always got it resolved. Its a habit I don't enjoy because in "honest bars" it can make you look like a "cheap Charlie".

Archived