IGNORED

Pattaya Motor Show.

Billyboy294

Started today and finishes 4th August at Central Festival.

I went along about 5.00pm and was disappointed that there were no 'pretty girls' advertising the cars. It was difficult to take good fotos of the fancy cars because there was a small fence round most of them.

However there was an Opening event for the local bigwigs just outside and there were 8 girls posing and then presenting Champagne to them. Two or three of the girls were quite nice but the rest were nothing special.

Here are are some photos taken with my 5 year old Lumix compact. No doubt those with SLRs etc will have some better pictures. Lets hope they will get some more attractive girls later.

PMC 002_1200x800.jpg

PMC 005_800x1200.jpg

PMC 006_800x1200.jpg

PMC 007_800x1200.jpg

PMC 008_800x1200.jpg

PMC 009_800x1200.jpg

PMC 011_1200x800.jpg

PMC 012_800x1200.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

and i thought it would be pics of cars, not the show of ugly girls with what appears to be big attitudes  :GoldenSmile1:

Central Festival Mall I assume?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Not all of them were born girls :LOL2:

................................................................................................................

and i thought it would be pics of cars, not the show of ugly girls with what appears to be big attitudes  :GoldenSmile1:

I'll leave you to go and take photos of the cars.

My first photo showed seven cars. If you want another photo of a car here is one.

Jag._1164x800.jpg

PS: i note my car has had a few downloads

Of the eight 'models', this was the only one i fancied;(apart from the shoes)

PMC 007_486x1200.jpg  PMC 011_334x1200.jpg

OMB :GoldenSmile1:    I have not seen my GF that sexy b4 (5th from the right)  Now I know how she got that extra cash!

Is that an XJS?

Yes

After a brief stop by (forgot camera, sorry) to look around, and learn about what is being offered....  in vehicles....    I was quite disappointed.   The few show girls were not the only ones with attitudes; the sales staff KNEW NOTHING...  and couldn't be bothered to try to find out. 

Save your trip, if you are in the market go to the dealership directly.  Maybe  (and that is a big MAYBE..)  someone at a dealer can answer questions.    Oh yeah, some of the display vehicles you couldn't even sit in.. "sorry no have key..."    and heaven forbid asking to see under the hood.  

Yeah Yeah Yeah  TIT    Give me your money, now go away!  

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

Archived