Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Iranian Plundered by Ladyboys in Pattaya

Pattaya Daily News

Published : July 26, 2013 :: 14:07:31 [ 220 views ]

Iranian Plundered by ladyboys in Pattaya

261.jpg
Iranian tourist complains to police officers that he was plundered at Pattaya Beach

PATTAYA – July 24, 2013 [PDN]; It was reported that an Iranian tourist went to complain in Pattaya Police officers that he had been plundered by 3 individuals at Pattaya beach. He said that his wallet and iPhone was stolen from his pockets.

pdn398.jpgpdn485.jpg

The victim of the thievery was named Mr. Vahid Paydari, age 29, an Iranian national. He said that he was approached 2 ladyboys and 1 teenage girl, but when they started to talk to them, they touched his body around an quickly snatched his phone and wallet. Luckily, Mr. Vahid was able to notice that, making him catch the 3 suspects and call up the police. The suspects were aged 18, 28 and 30, they have now been arrested by police officers for the offense.

They’re now in the custody of Pattaya Police officers and will now prosecute the suspects for thievery.

pdn553.jpgpdn650.jpg

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Kampee
Photo : Kampee

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

What is it with Iranians and lady boys on Beach Road?

I have walked Beach Road hundreds of times at all hours of the day and night and never had any trouble with the lady boys.

Then again, I don't stand around negotiating with them to come to my hotel room either.

It just shows that if you mess with lady boys, they will fuck you over, one way or the other.

To change the topic a little. I don't understand  how the Iranian 'government' with their strict Sharia law etc allow young Iranian men to go to Thailand. What do they think they are going for. Or do the tourists  do a detour like Americans  do when they want to go to Cuba.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Exactly what I thought when I read the title of the thread. 

Iranians or Russians nearly every time. 

Usually it's the Iranians that get robbed in their rooms by them though. 

I wonder why that nationality in particular seem to have a great affection for the 3rd Sex.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Exactly what I thought when I read the title of the thread. 

Iranians or Russians nearly every time. 

Usually it's the Iranians that get robbed in their rooms by them though. 

I wonder why that nationality in particular seem to have a great affection for the 3rd Sex.

Don't panic guys, I will be happy to keep the British end up amongst the third-gender when I return - hopefully without getting plundered (or even plunged!) LOL

Don't panic guys, I will be happy to keep the British end up amongst the third-gender when I return - hopefully without getting plundered (or even plunged!) LOL

Yes please be careful of any P words associated with ladyboys my friend. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I wonder how he managed to capture 3 people and hold them until the police arrived.

Maybe he was carrying handcuffs for nighttime activities.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

To change the topic a little. I don't understand  how the Iranian 'government' with their strict Sharia law etc allow young Iranian men to go to Thailand. What do they think they are going for. Or do the tourists  do a detour like Americans  do when they want to go to Cuba.

Clearly, they take such trips for the purpose of converting the girls into good little Muslims.

it's a tough job...

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

Well when I read the title......I assumed something totally different than him losing his wallet and phone  :Think1:

Its usually Iranians, Indians or some middle eastern types as they're usually on beach rd looking for cheap shags.

Wonder if the Iranian news agency checks out for foreign papers as the stoning and hangman will be rubbing their hands when he returns mmmmmm

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Wonder if the Iranian news agency checks out for foreign papers as the stoning and hangman will be rubbing their hands when he returns mmmmmm

It would not surprise me in the very least that once Mr Paydari returns home to Iran, he'll discovered this episode is not over by any means, but has only just begun.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Its usually Iranians, Indians or some middle eastern types as they're usually on beach rd looking for cheap shags.

Bit of a sweeping statement that, about Iranians etc, lots of different nationalities hang out on Beach Rd including myself sometimes.

I can't figure out where the Iranians get the needed currency to go to LOS. I was under the impression that their currency was not exchangeable.

Please Guys Talk to your friends, bit-wise, Iran is a big country with great and kind people And Ranked 17 in the world economic there is nothing wrong with Iranian money Economy And Culture specially their Religion their People are peaceful and lovely ، I have traveled frequently to Iran For business and I have many good friends in Iran ،

Many people are troubled with various nationalities in Pattaya , specially from England or America ,their Problems are far more stupid than Iranians problems

for more information in youtube  pls search and watch :( BIG TROUBLE IN THAILAND )in the British TV  . then you can change your mind about your people and their stupid & funny problem.

I can't figure out where the Iranians get the needed currency to go to LOS. I was under the impression that their currency was not exchangeable.

A couple got arrested the other day for credit card scimming in pattaya.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Archived