Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kevin Keegan Newcastle manger!!

scotchbroth100

With Kevin Keegan returning as manager of Newcastle United, can we expect the same fireworks that we witnessed during his previous reign??

Will be very interesting to see.

"I would LOVE IT" if he was succesful....... Seriously he likes to play attacking football so look forward to more goals from Owen and Martins.

the gutless chicken sould not get another job in football after the way he quit england

the gutless chicken sould not get another job in football after the way he quit england

I don't know, he was honest enough to say that he was not up to the job, IMO it takes big man to be able to acknowledge your shortcomings/failings!

I don't know, he was honest enough to say that he was not up to the job, IMO it takes big man to be able to acknowledge your shortcomings/failings!

Agree , shame the other wanker didnt do that (mcLaren). yes he will be a success, the fans love him. Mind you, Sam would have been given time. And before u ask , i am a member of the Yidarmy.

Only through the vortex of our deepest fear can we see with true clarity.

19th Truth

see how good he is this time,he was only good last time because only newcastle had money,now every team in prem has money even us.

bullshit,by the way nice girls shame about the shirts

come on you spurs

Enjoy their performance last weekend? :D

Spurs officially have the worst record in the Prem for the last time they won away against another team, it was so long ago that Liverpool won the First Division that year 5555

who really gives a toss if Keegan is back at the Toon.....he'll be gone within a year with pockets bulging with pay-off cash just like the previous 8 managers

:D

who really gives a toss if Keegan is back at the Toon.....he'll be gone within a year with pockets bulging with pay-off cash just like the previous 8 managers

Love it,I just love it that post,Who does give a shit.Never won anything major as a manager and never will do. :D

Edited by Bluemoon

I think Keegan will be given time. Let's not forget that 7 of the previous managers were under the old regime and Big Sam was also appointed by them. Sam's football was ugly and ineffective, he had lost the dressing room and Mike Ashley didn't want him there in the first place, that's why he got the sack. :D

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

:Clap7:

thank you

Enjoy their performance last weekend? :D

Spurs officially have the worst record in the Prem for the last time they won away against another team, it was so long ago that Liverpool won the First Division that year 5555

fucking prick

thank you

keano ! ha ha laffing my fucking arse off ( same as every other fucker ) smb smb smb smb ...... dont be jelous you sad mackem bastard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! king kev

post-7726-1200597470_thumbjpg

we will leave this till we stuff you at your place

keegan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

says you ( smb ) sunderland have records in the prem dont they ?? lowest ever points scored , most defeats , most goals against , least goals ever scored , what a team !! smb smb smb smb smb smb smb smb

post-7726-1200601549_thumbjpg