Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Microsim cards in pattaya ?

pattaya1111

Did not give attempts to search for this but in my ownership is iPhone with microsim cards

Are microsim cards easy purchase in pattaya? Thai telephone number useful for my next trip!

Did not give attempts to search for this but in my ownership is iPhone with microsim cards

Are microsim cards easy purchase in pattaya? Thai telephone number useful for my next trip!

Hi Pattaya1111

There is no problem to get a Microsim card for the iPhone, just go to "Tukcom" its an 7 Leve IT Shopping Mall, on the second Floor there are everything for Mobiles, just ask for Simcard for IPhone.

You can find the Tukom very easy, every Motorbike Taxi Driver know it.

If oyu want go yourself its on the south Pattaya Road near the Temple, and opposite the South Pattaya Road- Soi Buakhaow Cross (where the MArket is every Tuesday and FRiday)

If you have more Questions just send me PM i will try to help you very Quick.

Have a nice Weekend

Flo

Hi Pattaya1111 I can say that the above poster is 100% spot on with his advice.

Go to Tuk com on the road called Pattaya Tai.

This road is the road at the start of Walking Street.

If you are heading down beach road you turn left onto Pattaya Tai instead of going under the sign onto Walking Street.

go through the next intersection and on the right you will see a markets section..after this is a big building which is Tuk Com.

When you go up the elevators to the first floor you will be blown away with how many mobile phone shops there are.

Let them know what you want and they will be able to help you no problems.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Would be easier to get at airport in "Arrivals" area.

Have also read that many 7/11 stores will have.

iPhone 5 has nanosim, which may be more scarce, but both TukCom and airport should be no problem.

Nanosim is also 15% thinner than typical microsims, can be cut down from microsim, but usually needs to be sanded as well to fit. Best to get real thing, of find some who actually knows what he is doing.  TukCom guys should do ok.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

Archived