IGNORED

Muay Thai & krav maga training for beginners

Conboy

Hello,

Do you know how far is this Gym from 3rd road and how long does it takes by riding a bike.

Thank You,

SG

Hello,

Do you know how far is this Gym from 3rd road and how long does it takes by riding a bike.

Thank You,

SG

:Jail1:

Hi G

Kombat Gym  is about 20minutes from 3rd Rd on a bicycle...if you ride fast!

You need to head up Pattaya Thai (South Rd) and turn right into Sukumvit......then turn left into Kao ta Lo...cross over the railway tracks and turn right into Soi 8....go all the way to the end of Soi 8 and the Gym is last on the left. Best time to visit is before 9am or after 6pm when the staff are available. Don't visit on a Sunday coz that's everyones day off !

Ask for the owner.. Christian.

This is not an advertisement...I have nothing to do with the Gym.

I only posted the pictures and info as a response to the topics asking about  Muay Thai, MMA and Krav Maga gyms for beginners and Women.

I went for 3 months to lose some weight and was happy with the results.

• 2 months later...

is this gym good for just training as im to old to fight but would like to learn a few tricks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone's interested I emailed Christian today for walk in prices and was quoted 600/session, 5000/10session block, 15000/month (44 sessions). I only asked for Muay Thai and Western boxing, not sure of any of the other options differ.

I pay 8000 Baht for 30 session Muay Thai. You get individual training. No possibility for bodybuilding. 

I pay 8000 Baht for 30 session Muay Thai. You get individual training. No possibility for bodybuilding. 

How did you get this price?, it's way below what he wants me to pay.

• 4 months later...

I went to fairtex, and take private lesson 1h, cost 1200 baths, but it worth it!

How many other places have you trained at to say it's worth it?, everyone I know that has trained in different places has said that Fairtex is massively overpriced. You can get single sessions for 250 baht at Fighting Spirit Gym in BKK, and the private lessons aren't much more.

I'm going to train at the place next to Tony's gym on Third Road, https://www.facebook.com/twintigermuaythai, when I get back.

Archived