IGNORED

Under – Bed Scam Strikes Again, Over 93,000 THB Stolen From Indian Tourist

Pattaya Daily News

pdn226.jpg
The under-bed massage scam has struck again, this time, an Indian tourist was scammed.

PATTAYA – July 18,2013 [PDN]; Pattaya City Police officers were informed by 47 year-old Mr. Hemnnt Kvmar, an Indian national. He reported to the police that about 3,000 USD or 93,000 THB was stolen as he was having a massage from a Thai woman who had offered him a pleasurable massage session.

As he went back to his hotel in Jomtien, he looked in his wallet and shockingly noticed that his money was missing and there was toilet paper in the wallet instead. As soon as he noticed that his money was missing he immediately went to the nearest police station to file the report.

Police are now investigating into the issue, police are now to get obtain CCTV footage in order to identify the suspects. Police will then announce further movements.

massage Scam In Pattaya" href="http://redirect.viglink.com?key=11fe087258b6fc0532a5ccfc924805c0&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pattayadailynews.com%2Fen%2F2013%2F07%2F10%2Fthree-indians-caught-up-in-massage-scam-in-pattaya%2F" target="_blank" rel="">pdn113.jpgThree Indians Caught – Up In Massage Scam In Pattaya

Three Indian tourists were scammed by three Thai women and a ladyboy, Thai women would offer a massage session to Indian tourists and a ladyboy would hide underneath a bed to pickpocket their clothes.

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Amnoychai Malila
Photo : Amnoychai Malila

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

i smell a rat...who in his wright mind go to a massage/brothel with 3000 dollar in his pocket..?? Normally you pay after the massage.. then you also would see that you're missing something..aka 3000$ ... anyway if i walk around with that much money..i will check it every minute and for sure not left it in my pants in a whorehouse..and then walk away without checking..!!  :Think1:

Mike

Mai pen rai...

I think I smell that rat to who walks round with 93000 thb that's one fat wallet

MIKE

Probably I think, he might be 1st time tourist to Thailand and might thought, keeping $3000 at hotel room is not safe and roamed with huge money and lost to local girls or Lb's during the massage.

Poor guy  :SoWhat1:

Probably I think, he might be 1st time tourist to Thailand and might thought, keeping $3000 at hotel room is not safe and roamed with huge money and lost to local girls or Lb's during the massage.

Poor guy  :SoWhat1:

How thick is a wad of 30 x $100 bills? 10 mm?

I know 93 x 1k THB notes won't fit in a wallet.

Just thinking how much toilet paper.......... :SoWhat1:

Why is it called an "under bed" massage scam?

You have to have your clothes in a place you can keep an eye on them when getting the massages in Thailand.

I better put my pant in the safe in future... :GoldenSmile1:

He will certainly remember this body massage for the rest of his life,  those of us who have had beautiful Thai-massages will remember them for a host of different reasons, but when all is said and done, it only covers about 45 massages.... :Think1: .. :24:  :Noob2:  :03:  I hope this guy gets his money back, and learns from it...

must be a insurance scam...he got a police rapport, go back home to India and claim his loss/theft to his travelinsurance...i can not believe someone go to a massage/hooker place with 3000 dollar in his pockets...and then not even check his wallet when he goes out...and like a say before..after the massage you pay the girl..how he pay her..? in toiletpaper? hahahaha no...this sound very strange to me....but that's my 5 cents..... :Brain_Fart:

Mike

Mai pen rai...

Probably paid her upfront and didn't notice but he doesn't come across a sex tourist, he'd know better than to carry $3000 on him. Damn! $3000! Cheap Charlie no more!!

........................and like a say before..after the massage you pay the girl................................

I might have missed it, but I don't think we've been told where this happened?

In Soapies you pay everything up front.

Not $3k, but I once had 3k Baht removed from my wallet by someone who probably entered the room while I was otherwise engaged in the tub, facing away from the door. The girl had conveniently hung my shorts on the back of the door. Either that or they were under the bed.

They removed the 8k from the rear section and left the smaller bills in the front.

It was at the one next to Big C Second Road - no question and no doubt.

The amount in this case is ridiculous, but in principle it could have happened.

How thick is a wad of 30 x $100 bills? 10 mm?

I know 93 x 1k THB notes won't fit in a wallet.

Just thinking how much toilet paper.......... :SoWhat1:

I might have missed it, but I don't think we've been told where this happened?

In Soapies you pay everything up front.

Not $3k, but I once had 3k Baht removed from my wallet by someone who probably entered the room while I was otherwise engaged in the tub, facing away from the door. The girl had conveniently hung my shorts on the back of the door. Either that or they were under the bed.

They removed the 8k from the rear section and left the smaller bills in the front.

It was at the one next to Big C Second Road - no question and no doubt.

The amount in this case is ridiculous, but in principle it could have happened.

Probably paid her upfront and didn't notice but he doesn't come across a sex tourist, he'd know better than to carry $3000 on him. Damn! $3000! Cheap Charlie no more!!

well he got 3k in shit paper at least they left him with something to wipe his arse with its not all bad  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

Turning a bad situation into something profitable. 555 The best part is you got it all complete with pictures and newsclipping  for  your claim.

was thinking exactly the same..! 

Mai pen rai...

This sounds very similar to some Vietnamese scams in HCMC or NhaTrang! Keep your phone and wallet under your pillow next time.

Archived