Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

PA opens without being asked.

Billyboy294

I have XP and normally use IE8 but found that PA was very slow and stop.

I downloaded FF and Bookmarked PA and has been working fine for a few months.

For the last 2 days when i open FF,  Addicts opens at the last topic I looked at without me even getting the chance to see my list of Bookmarks.

Anyone know how to correct this?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Tools -> Options -> General -> Startup?

(press ALT to get menu bar with Tools on)

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

When you sign into PA you are given the option for them to remember your sign on. 

I never know why this option is always ticked shouldn't it be the other way around???

Anyway did you have this ticked last time you logged on?

I don't have this problem because every time I finish my internet session I always delete my cookies, history etc since the beginning of time!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I have solved it.

Went to Tools: Options: and found that "Open with windows and tabs from last time" had been checked.

Changed to 'Open with home page' and now ok.

A virus called snap.do keeps taking over my home page (also in IE8) and i keep having to remove it and replacing with www. google.com and must have checked one of the wrong options by mistake.

Here is a box i sometimes get with IE. Despite me checking the 'prevent ' option it keeps coming back after a week or two. I managed to remove an actual snap.do program with difficulty.

Snap.do.jpg

I did do a google search before and tried a few things  The snap.do program would not remove via control panel, as some suggested, you just keep going round and round.,

I think i removed it and its "alias's" from the registry.

I will have a look again at some of the options.

I get the impression it is not really harmful. it is just a pest.

Archived