IGNORED

First – Year University Student Dies From Mutated Dengue Fever

Pattaya Daily News

n26.jpg
A female first-year student of Khon Kaen University mysteriously passed away after she had a dengue fever. Doctors reveal that the dengue fever that she had was a mutation from the normal dengue fever, which was believed to be the cause of her death.

KONKAEN – July 15,2013 [PDN]; Assoc. Prof. Dr. Chanchai Pantongwiriyakul, Principal of Srinakarin Hospital together with the Principal of the Office of Disease Prevention & Control 6 held a press conference regarding the death of a female university patient who passed away just one week after receiving treatment on the dengue fever she had.

It was revealed that the patient had an extremely rare case of dengue fever, her organs, such as her brain inflamed or liver failed, it was also revealed that her respiratory system failed, which fatally killed her.

After carefully conducting laboratory tests, it was believed that her kind of dengue fever is a mutated type, which is rarely found in Thailand. It’s not clear whether she was bit by a mosquito within her University campus or at her apartment or at home.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

• 3 weeks later...

My last trip to Thailand after only four days I became very sick, headache, sweating, weakness, and finally I started to pass-out in the street.  A night in the hospital diagnosed Dengue Fever. Now I am told a second dose can be fatal. I met someone who had a relative die from it. The health care was good and very low priced. I hope they invent a shot for protection like other infectious nasty's. The strange thing was I never remember seeing any mosquitoes. Thin girls !

Archived