IGNORED

Female Muay Thai fighters in Thailand

tibey

How many girls are actually training and fighting in the ring in Thailand? Are there Gyms that specialize in female fighters?

Very Interesting!

Do they still have the topless ladies muay thai fighting' at the bar on walking street?

wow that sounds really fucking awesome

except I dont know if the reality could match up to my fantasy right now

• 1 month later...

Do they still have the topless ladies muay thai fighting' at the bar on walking street?

That would be awesome, anybody know if it still happens and where?

Where?? You better not be fuckin with us

• 4 months later...

Yes, please expand upon this post!

--

"The elevator to success is out-of-order—you will need to labor up the stairs." -- MJ DeMarco

I had heard they do midget  thai boxing but I don't know if thats pattaya or bangkock, would like to see female thai boxing its popular amongst ladies in my country. :GoldenSmile1: 

Archived