Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Motorola coming back to Life. Moto X the next gen Smartphone!

Hellbender

moto-x-open-mic.jpg

Google own it so rest assured it is going to be a great device. New leaks made me droll over it and i guess i want it. 

Just when we're getting bored of all these static Moto X leaks, a couple of new video clips popped up to finally show off some of the software goodies. The first one appears to be a leaked Rogers promotional video (embedded after the break), in which a nice lady introduces us to a new Google Now voice command feature, which can be toggled with a custom phrase even when the screen is off. According to another clip uploaded by kronikbudz, said feature is called Open Mic, but there's no indication as to whether this will be exclusive to Motorola devices or whether it'll come with the next Android release.

The Rogers video adds that the Moto X will provide ambient "active updates" notifications on the screen when the phone is locked, and this is pitched as a more sensible replacement for the meaningless blinking light. Later on, the same lady demonstrates how one can activate the phone's camera -- even when locked -- by simply twisting the wrist twice. We're a bit worried that this may allow accidental activations, unless the phone can detect whether it is inside a pocket or bag.

Finally, the lady says the Moto X will be "exclusively" heading to Rogers this August in either black or white, thus confirming the "late Summer" window that we werepreviously told. Enjoy your very own exclusivity while it lasts, Mr. Schmidt!

[Don't miss this video]

http://engadget.a.ec.viddler.com/engadget_9imc45utrc0f16nz58f61cg548x2nb.mp4?fd9f2a1c14aadf1069f046c167f41e2b360f1178af15bbf77dab5afb980479578bcd502421106bf071852541676dace0298c351bb83a6f8c2ebf5e14fe45381b8802794783dc237d7f4d

http://vimeo.com/70256940

SOURCE: Google+, Vimeo , Engadget

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

I had the droid a few years ago and really liked it. Solid as a rock. The moto android skin ruined it for me though. But I'm guessing Google will have improved that some what, or maybe they will leave it as vanilla on all their phones who knows.

In the meantime though I refuse to use Samsung any more. S4 and s3 both plastic pieces of shit.

Archived