IGNORED

Ladyboy Snatches Gold Necklace From A Russian Tourist

Pattaya Daily News

Published : July 14, 2013 :: 19:07:58 [ 482 views ]

Ladyboy Snatches Gold Necklace From A Russian Tourist

pdn220.jpg
A Ladyboy thief snatched a gold necklace from a Russian tourist as he walking back to hotel. The thief was soon after arrested and charged by police officers.

PATTAYA – July 14, 2013 [PDN]; At 03.30 AM, Pattaya City Police officers had received a report that a Ladyboy was caught after he had snatched a gold necklace from a tourist. The crime happened at Pattaya Beach Rd. Soi 10.

When police arrived at the scene, police met with Mr. Samran, the voluntary officer that caught the thief. The Ladyboy thief that was arrested had a gold necklace in his possession which belonged to a Russian victim. The victim later confirmed that the police did catch the right suspect.

The Ladyboy thief has now been taken to Pattaya City Police station where police will undergo further questioning, police will also charge the suspect for thievery.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

How often do we hear this same story?

It must be an easy story for the newspaper to report each time.

Details seem the same, just keep the original story and just change the names of the Russian and the lady boy.

Got a good ring to it, maybe turn it into a stage play  "The Russian and the Lady Boy"

Phew,good thing the police did those sweeping ladyboy arrests last week.Cleaned the place up nicely.

How often do we hear this same story?

It must be an easy story for the newspaper to report each time.

Details seem the same, just keep the original story and just change the names of the Russian and the lady boy.

Got a good ring to it, maybe turn it into a stage play  "The Russian and the Lady Boy"

snap. 

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

As soon as you read the title you knew that it happened on BR. 

I've heard stories where they LBs will work as a team. 

One will get in in front of the victim and rub their tits on his chest to distract him whilst the other unclasps the necklace from behind and runs off with the goods. 

Best solution...don't wear jewelry in Pattaya...why would you even contemplate it!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

when the bib catch these thiefs its a small fine and then their back on beach road to do it again,one big joke if they really wanted to put a stop to it send them to the bangkok Hilton for a few weeks.they just dont seem interested of the reputation pattays got because of these robberies and there trying to turn it into a family resort .only thing the bibs interested is tea money crazy country

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

it's not just ladyboys ripping off necklaces. There are many thai males riding around two on a motorbike that are stealing necklaces daily around Pattaya. Most never get reported - they know there is no point.

Phew,good thing the police did those sweeping ladyboy arrests last week.Cleaned the place up nicely.

:LOL2:

Robw

when the bib catch these thiefs its a small fine and then their back on beach road to do it again,one big joke if they really wanted to put a stop to it send them to the bangkok hilton for a few weeks.they just dont seem interested of the reputation pattays got because of these robberies and there trying to turn it into a family resort .only thing the bibs interested is tea money crazy country

Do you think we farang would get the same fine if we started ripping off gold necklaces

when the bib catch these thiefs its a small fine and then their back on beach road to do it again,one big joke if they really wanted to put a stop to it send them to the bangkok hilton for a few weeks.they just dont seem interested of the reputation pattays got because of these robberies and there trying to turn it into a family resort .only thing the bibs interested is tea money crazy country

The Bangkok Hilton in my opinion is a very nice hotel

The buffet breakfast is to die for

You probably already know but the term "the Bangkok Hilton" is slang for the prison.

And there's always room for 1 more :LOL2:

Archived