Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Khlang Food Court

Hi...

I really liked this Food Court that's on Pattaya Khalng road slightly facing Soi Buakhao. The food court is a variety of mini traditional Thai Food small restaurants with a pretty reasonable prices. Unfortunately, It never came across my mind to ask any of the restaurants owners there about the name of the food court, but to get to the location drive all the way on 2nd road till the Main light that's after Festival mall and turn right. Keep looking left till you see a Mango seller and turn left into that soi.

862947_511768462207924_1443214939_n.jpg

421543_501973016520802_1940775895_n.jpg

525348_501972773187493_173940002_n.jpg

I've been there once before. Not too bad a place. 

Plenty of options and that are all very cheap...only pretty much Thais eating there but plenty of them so you know it's pretty good food. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Any idea about the name of the food court?And how should it's pronounced?

That's similar to Brotha Lynch Hung Gangsta West Coast Album "And now we Eat" like eating little baby guts and infants ears...

"little baby guts and infant ears", are you an knowing/unknowing follower of satanic rituals

"little baby guts and infant ears", are you an knowing/unknowing follower of satanic rituals

oooooh no. Never had and never will  :Grin_Jump1:

It's on Pattaya Klang Soi 14

I,ll give it a miss-some pretty weird looking guys using this place :Think1:

Archived