Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

In Pattaya Now: Need to Get a Digital Photo

Sexyfarangman

I'm in Pattaya right now and just learned from my employer that I need to get a digital photo that will be used to issue an ID card to me. I will have to e mail the photo to my employer. Does anyone know where I can go in Pattaya to get this taken care of? I'm not a technical person, so I apologize if this sounds basic to the techies on this forum.

Any photo shop that does passports and photoprints. There is a kodak store on second road opposite the avenue mall

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just use your phone take a photo then attach it via E-Mail easy i do thos and update my ID often

Ghosty

Any photo shop that does passports and photoprints. There is a kodak store on second road opposite the avenue mall

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks. The place is close to where I am staying.

your welcome, though a white wall + smartphone + sexy TG of 40 kg would also do the trick as Ghosty so eloquently mentioned (ok in less words :) )

and then on Monday the PA house photographer is in town so if you provide the sexy TG for his shoot I am sure he can do an amazing portrait of you (with a sexy TG in the background, who does not want that on his photo id and if someone asks you just say you went fishing in a big pond with lots of fish and they were biting in your worm)

Am i bored in the office? YES

Archived