IGNORED

Save The Earth Campaign is back- Night Wish Bar and The Pussy Club | Soi 6

LaaMok

Due to global warming and all that, and being caring about the environment, we are bringing our "Save the earth campaign" back again.

This is for the whole of July and August 2013,  you can help save the world, we are doing our best to save on water and laundry.  

Therefore we are encouraging customers to shower with the girls and take 2+ upstairs so the water can be shared!

To promote this deal, we are only going to charge one 350 baht barfine for as many as you want. They must stay on premises.

If you would like to have some guilt free ST's and help save the world, please come down to our bars for this good cause!

We are located Soi 6.

Please tell the cashier that you are here to save the world, to get the deal, or you will be charged as normal.

post-1-0-94254100-1358608199.jpg post-1-0-16152700-1358608274.jpgpost-1-0-75958900-1358608360.jpg

Lol....Pan has just got back from Bangkok and has told me she is more than willing to do her bit to Save the Earth. Good girl.

Can u pay the tip to save us on useing energy getting cash out of ATM as well 55555

Thanks for this; I will definitely stop by and do my part next trip. Just so long as you don't go too far and start a recycled condom initiative.

Two 4 One what a great idea, but hot dam, I am not back until September I hope we have some sort of similar offer then or I will be sulking

Ghosty

Two 4 One what a great idea, but hot dam, I am not back until September I hope we have some sort of similar offer then or I will be sulking

Ghosty

Very few people actually use it, so its easy to throw it out there often!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so happy I arrive before the end of this promotion. :)

I will have a full week to take advantage of this promo. 

I need to do my bit to save the planet. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I think I can do my bit just before the end of the month  :GoldenSmile1:

Two girls is nearly twice as fun as one girl, never had three at once!!  Hope this continues.  

Between these two bars, Chompoo and my cute dancing girls at Passion, staying at the Vic, I have a bad feeling my first trip to LOS I will never leave the Soi...

Joker...

anyone want to use this wonderful offer?

Definitly, but it will be in september when i'm there with a friend of mine.

I doubt he woulnd like to make use of this offer aswell :laugh:

Archived