Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cant get P A from my book marks

yorkshireman

Hi members,  The last two days i have unable to get P A even useing pattayaaddicts.com all i get is a blank screen and CometChat in top box. How i got on today is through the mail update of latest topics.

Anyone know whats up or got same same ...pete :Think1:

Hi members,  The last two days i have unable to get P A even useing pattayaaddicts.com all i get is a blank screen and CometChat in top box. How i got on today is through the mail update of latest topics.

It is due to some software that was installed yesterday. Try going to the page again and then refresh it from your browser.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

delete your cache and try again. I had the same problem yesterday.

I deleted all cookies and history, restated my computer , still takes me to a blank cometchat page I also backdoor access via a mail notification. so as far as I am concerned, the upgrade did me in and ks no upgrade at all but locks me out. so needless to say I'll not contribute.

I deleted all cookies and history, restated my computer , still takes me to a blank cometchat page I also backdoor access via a mail notification. so as far as I am concerned, the upgrade did me in and ks no upgrade at all but locks me out. so needless to say I'll not contribute.

I know this might sound like a silly question but did you delete the old bookmark also?

Delete the bookmark, then delete the history/cookies etc again. 

Then use google search to get Pattaya Addicts Forum and try getting in this way. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I am having the exact same problem when I simply click on the FORUMS link at the top of the page and clearing the cache / deleting temporary files has no effect.

However, this is only when I am using the IE browser.  Works fine within chrome and on my android phone though.

got same problem here, got ERROR 404 , i thought that there was some updates or something?

working fine after 30 minute ^^

using firefox, actually i not delete cache or temporary files , but can be a good idea

"If everything is gotten dreamily, it will go away dreamily too"

"Flattering words are but honey-coated poison."

"Light dispels darkness. Wisdom dispels ignorance"

Thai Quotes - Chiang Mai Temples

Also having the exact same problem (cometchat) blank page.... Thanks for advice about sorting will give it a go ...

Dave..

Archived