IGNORED

Koh Larn - best beach?

northstate2

For once, I plan to drag myself away from downtown Pattaya and the nightly go-go-grind and take the ferry over to Koh Larn on Sunday or Monday - with a nice little ti-rak ... Have never been over there, so what is the BEST BEACH with the cleanest, clearest water, the least amount of tourist-trap shenanigans and the crispiest whitest sand???

I can't recall the last one I went to, but I went to Tawaen Beach on my first trip.  

I was disappointed in it.  There was all kinds of debris floating around me in the water -- plastic bags, bottle, etc.  I assume it was mainly trash from people on the beach.  That said, the water was MUCH cleaner than Pattaya, where I don't even think of swimming.

I can bet BM Jerry has very much in depth knowledge about Thailand beaches and shared many wonderful pictures here. 

I hope he see's it and shows you to right direction, for a day trip koh larn may be considerable destination but surely it comes to very bottom list in "Thailand best beaches"

I hope i am right with this assessment Jerry.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

I know for sure there are a million better beaches all around Thailand, but I am going to Koh Larn though ;-)

At least the clean water sounds like a plus. I would never dream of swimming in the brown, murky water off Pattaya Beach, hehe ...

Tawaen Beach doesn't sound that good - what about the other 4-5 beaches. Anyone?!

Tien beach is my personal favourite, natural trees for shade and not to many speedboats to spoil the view

Sent from my GT-I8190T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tien beach is my personal favourite, natural trees for shade and not to many speedboats to spoil the view

apy2esys.jpg

Tien beach is great with lots of trees,Samae is nice as well with lots of nice Ruskies there.Food drinks shade umbrellas etc on both places.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks Hellbender ,

Koh larn is was a nice place to spend the day . Problem is it's attracting to much tourist at the moment and it is getting to crowded .

Depends on the tide if the beach is polluted but the water is usually very clean .

Rent a bike if you go there and have a little drive around the island . Several nice small clean beaches with not to much tourists .

Another option might be to take a taxi to Koh Samet and spend the day on white sand beach . Very nice clean beach and only a

1 hour drive from Pattaya . Opt for a speedboat that drops you on the beach and picks you up from there the time you want .

Will cost you a little extra but shore you make a nice impression on your girl . (They will ask for 1500Bht but i usually pay 800Bht

come and go for 2 persons) .

Satahip beach is a good one too but is around 20km from Pattaya

• 4 months later...

Too bad it's getting too crowded and touristy. And most annoying is the Russian music on the beach all day long. Never again! 

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

For koh larn I say go to the farthest one . It seem to have less people .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Archived