Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Having Trouble Getting Forum to come up

up2u2

Hello

I am having trouble getting the full list of Forums to come up.

If I click on 'Forum' I just get this blank page come up.

defaultPage.jpg

To get into 'Barstool Banter' forum I had to go through 'My Content' section and click on a Thread I posted.

Hope someone can help me.

I have the same problem. Looks like it has been fixed a bit because a few hours ago I couldn't get on any page at all.

looks like theres been an upgrade...

:Mom1:

Lamook probably just having a wank now as that sort of thing turns him on..

he told me one night he was pissed :GoldenSmile1:

i'm sure everthing willl be back to normal once he is finished :01:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

When i tried to open Addicts from Bookmarks today Comet Chat had taken over the address and all i got was a blank page. Same with my PA Desktop icon on IE8

Just a blank page. I have no idea where it came from.

A good friend removed Comet Chat for me and now  PA opens OK.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Yes Mothy at first I got 'This page not found on server' default page.

I couldn't get any page to come up on the forum except 'Members' listing page.

I don't know how to 'get rid' of CometChat and the blank page.

Strange thing is it is happening on my iPad as well as my desktop computer.

Do you think Lamook is the culprit?

You might be right LK_Ray I am actually logging on via cached links so that may be the prob.

Sorry Mods I couldn't post in the right section cause I couldn't get the full list of Forums up.

Could only get here via going into 'My Content' and clicking on this post.

I had same problem this morning (could get log-in page and could log-in to get main forum page but got an error message - "404" - whenever I tried to click on any sub-forum).

I took several hours off from my computer to "engage in meaningful social interaction" and just got back home and tried PA again ... seems to work fine for me now so problem is solved as best I can tell.

yup had the same problem here all day but is all fine now

I just cleared all Cache and Cookies in Firefox and everything has come up perfectly.

Now just have to do the same on my iPad

Man that was a bit of a problem

Thanks for the help guys.

The site is working on my laptop, but was not on my desktop PC -- I've been getting the Comet Chat/blank screen thing for a good 12 hours now

I just tried to clear all of my Net history and re-start, so I'll see if that worked.....

I am back up on my PC-- I am using Google Chrome, so I had to clear the cookies, and that did the trick.  

Desktop is working fine but iPad is now showing "Sorry we cannot find what you are looking for"

Have to clear Cookies on iPad too I think

Looking good now and liking the new features of seeing then your friends are online to you can chat to them through various avenues. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Got it working again on my desktop. Now just have to clear up history on laptops.

Clear your cookies , restart and log on to PA . It should work ... I read LaaMok telling some having same problem.

Thank's for that, 

Did this and all is working good now.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

stupid question but how do you clear cookies

any holes a goal

stupid question but how do you clear cookies

Yes i would also like to know too, many thanks.....

On your menu bar's. for Firefox click on history then click on clear history. For IE click on tools then click on delete history. Make sure to uncheck the Login/ Password box's. Or you'll have to re-imput all your login info. for the different websites

On your menu bar's. for Firefox click on history then click on clear history. For IE click on tools then click on delete history. Make sure to uncheck the Login/ Password box's. Or you'll have to re-imput all your login info. for the different websites

Yeah....I screwed up by doing that!

Post deleted.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

My laptop works,but my iPhone gets a cometchat error?

Had problems with getting my iPad up and working.

Have to clear Cookies. Clearing only History doesn't fix.

FOR SAFARI ON IPAD:

Click 'Settings' on desktop

Click 'Safari'

Select 'Clear Cookies and Data'

Done should all be good now.

Have to resign into ALL your Forums etc.

Instead of clicking on 'Log In', click on 'Members', go to any member name and open up their post record.  Click on an individual post and you're in: no need to clear cookies and avoids the blank 'chat' screen.

Archived