Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Accessing Addicts At Work

scotchbroth100

Do any of you gys have a problem accessing the forum at work, but before I carry on, I'm not looking for answers as I already know why I can't

Since joining I have never been able to access Pattaya-Addicts at work due to an internet filter that covers our company throughout the world - a screen just pops up and states something along the lines of access denied because it it contains references to sex and adult material, now I don't have problem with this as a lot of companies have such software installed, but, what pisses me off is that I can access other forums ie. Live, Talk & Secrets.

Now why all the others but not Addicts? :unsure:

Personally, perhaps its all the talk of ladyboys on Addicts, can anybody think of other reasons?

Disgrace disgrace disgrace :) You should be working :P

You can also try this site if the proxy one is blocked.

logmein.com

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

You can also try this site if the proxy one is blocked.

logmein.com

logmein is for accessing your home pc anywhere in the world as long as your home pc is on and has an internet connection.

Its as if you are sitting right in front of it.

logmein is for accessing your home pc anywhere in the world as long as your home pc is on and has an internet connection.

Its as if you are sitting right in front of it.

Yeah, which is what I was doing while at work sice they blocked proxies... then they caught on and blocked logmein.com. damn internet nazi's.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Yeah, which is what I was doing while at work sice they blocked proxies... then they caught on and blocked logmein.com. damn internet nazi's.

Try this one then! https://www.gotomypc.com :P

Try this one then! https://www.gotomypc.com :P

:Bravo1::Bravo1:

It's perfect !

Laugh...how ironic...I can get addicts, but I can't get any of the other forums....of course I never cruise the forums on company time :Bravo1: that would be like stealing from the company....almost as bad as having a personal life....

thanks for the links i will give them a try on Monday, but i'm not hopeful - the filter at work is called Websense any body heard of it!

Still, at least i can still visit other forums, beats working!

thanks for the links i will give them a try on Monday, but i'm not hopeful - the filter at work is called Websense any body heard of it!

Still, at least i can still visit other forums, beats working!

Thats the gestapo nanny they use on me. bastards.

It's perfect !