IGNORED

whatsapp videos

Steven B'stard

Is there anyway of Extracting small video clips from the app and transferring them to another device ? 

Doesn't appear to offer  this option,  unlike photo's.

Any help appreciated. 

Stevie

If I tell you will you share the video. :)

Actually honestly I don't know....are you having any troubles saving photos from Whatsapp to your camera roll?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

yes hang on for a bit and I will tell you and explain. Just having my Tea so cant at the mo

Android,iphone or windows OS?

Android or iphone.just email to yourself but you should be able to see it in your gallery. So many options...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Android,iphone or windows OS?

Android or iphone.just email to yourself but you should be able to see it in your gallery. So many options...

windows,  doesn't seem to give you an option to email it,  or save them for that matter  

yes hang on for a bit and I will tell you and explain. Just having my Tea so cant at the mo

hurry up FFS

Stevie

If I tell you will you share the video. :)

Actually honestly I don't know....are you having any troubles saving photos from Whatsapp to your camera roll?

photo's aren't a problem , it is just the video clips

Stevie

If you cant find a solution.try to forward it to an android phone. Its easy enough from there.

I googled your problem and most people say it cant be done on windows as in taking it off because the video is not really downloaded.

If you cant find a solution.try to forward it to an android phone. Its easy enough from there.

I googled your problem and most people say it cant be done on windows as in taking it off because the video is not really downloaded.

yes, forward is the only option i get when i hit options.  cheers buddy,   all i need now is someone trustworthy with an android phone. 555 

Stevie

I can bet most of those videos are on Youtube (if not personal), just search the title of the video and you might get lucky to find it in Youtube. 

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

To my knowledge you only can record and share from Whatsapp but you can't share a pre stored video through whatsapp ;(

I can bet most of those videos are on Youtube (if not personal), just search the title of the video and you might get lucky to find it in Youtube. 

The videos were recorded using whatsapp,  they are on my phone for viewing,  but i can't save them to another device or send them anywhere,  can only forward them to another whatsapp user. 

Stevie

The videos were recorded using whatsapp,  they are on my phone for viewing,  but i can't save them to another device or send them anywhere,  can only forward them to another whatsapp user. 

Forward it to another whatsapp account who use Android and get those video transferred via Bluetooth or email ;)

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Forward it to another whatsapp account who use Android and get those video transferred via Bluetooth or email ;)

ok mate,  will do.  I only have Thai girls on Whatsapp but i will think of something. Thanks.

Stevie

Sent you a PM Matey

Hello Matey

Sorry I fell asleep was worn out after doing my 4 Nights.

So you are using Windows not Android. What I have done is download onto my Computer all Files from Whats App to pictures after plugging the phone in.
You then have a option of saving and re-naming them and windows opens them up when done.
It is pretty easy to then move them about, edit and play, least that is what I have done.

Another option is to go into My Files on the Phone scroll down to Whats App open Media then open Whats App Audio or Images or anything else and when viewing it gives you a option of sending via E-Mail or another means

Not sure if any of this makes sense Mate but hopefully it will work for you

Ghosty

Hi

The other way is to click on the video / pictures as if you want to share it....it will then give you options i.e by email, etc

one of the options is to upload it to "Dropbox"...thats what I do

Hi

The other way is to click on the video / pictures as if you want to share it....it will then give you options i.e by email, etc

one of the options is to upload it to "Dropbox"...thats what I do

No,  it allows you to do that with photo's but not video,   it is windows 7.5

Stevie

No,  it allows you to do that with photo's but not video,   it is windows 7.5

Mine allows me to do it with videos too

I have a Samsung S3

Archived