Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

lek hotel and wifi

danboy

i,m stopping at the lek in april and i know it does not have wifi in the building but was wondering

if i could pick up wifi from other places and use their networks from my room?

stayed in lek hotel in october....dont know if have wifi but its a great inexpensive hotel ....great location...make sure you try tim bar just over road especially if you like classic rock music......avoid the breakfast buffet though ....go to the pig and whistle which is much better

You maybe able to pick up Canterbury Tales Cafe Wifi, if you can pop in and get a password for a small renumeration of course.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You maybe able to pick up Canterbury Tales Cafe Wifi, if you can pop in and get a password for a small renumeration of course.

Cheers Dave

AA Residence has 10 baht/ 10 minute computers in the lobby. Right next door.

Nope. No wifi.. I stayed room 213 no wifi unable to pick any up

I can confirm no wifi however I know that a photo printing shop which is also an internet shop and is a few doors down from the Lek has a laptop service where you can bring your laptop and sit in the shop and access their wireless network..and they charge you a fee.

This wireless network is unsecured - you don't need a password to access it. Unsecured wireless networks have a range of up to 50 metres so if you were nearby although not in the shop you could surf the network for free.

• 1 month later...