Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TANGO - What a great app !

Hey All,

I have picked up so much wonderful info off here I thought I would give some back ! I have been chatting with a lovely young lady in LOS and she has put me onto an app called TANGO....

You only need a wifi connection and you can have phone calls, video call, txt, play games etc etc.. I am still learning it, but it is very cool an no cost except for the wifi. 

Enjoy :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

had this app for about 18 months myself now-very good

as good as skype imo

also viber and whatsapp

its actually a lot better when you make a call from the pc/laptop....then ask her to put on video..lol...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

great apps. I also like Pinger, you can text free to a lot of countries and the best part is that the receiver doesn't need to have Pinger installed in their phones, you can make calls as well but either you have to buy minutes or have the recipient install the app.

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

If you live in the US the best thing to have on your phone is Talkatone. Google Voice lets you make free phone calls to anyone in the US..... Talkatone interfaces to Google Voice over wifi.

Free unlimited calls to US and the sound quality is great.

Yep...I've started using Tango since the last holiday and its awesome for chatting to the "special ones".

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Haven't seen LINE mentioned yet, or Kakao Talk. Both are pretty good. What is most popular seems dependent on where you are in Asia.

Yes I remember Tango was a great soft drink with cool adverts 

involving an bald orange guy slapping people in the face - "You've been Tangoed" 

PS: What is an APP?

Line

Whatsapp

Viber

Facebook

They are all amazing tools for keeping in touch with beautiful Thai women.

Mr. International:

Trip report #1

Trip report #2

Trip report #3

img0547aa.jpg

Who owns Tango ? Love to have some shares in them. This app will be an absolute money spinner to the smart, LUCKY person/s.

Who owns Tango ? Love to have some shares in them. This app will be an absolute money spinner to the smart, LUCKY person/s.

Google are in talks to buy Whatsapp for 1 billion dollars,tango has been around for a while same as line etc,but whatsapp is the ahead of them all by far,theres something like 18 billion messages processed in whatsapp a day that'll give you an idea how big it is and how much it has changed how we contact each other, who knows probably in years to come traditional sms will be a thing of the past.

Haven't seen LINE mentioned yet, or Kakao Talk. Both are pretty good. What is most popular seems dependent on where you are in Asia.

Kakao Talk is popular with the Koreans. In Sydney k-girls are more likely to give you their kakao id than their phone number.

Google are in talks to buy Whatsapp for 1 billion dollars,tango has been around for a while same as line etc,but whatsapp is the ahead of them all by far,theres something like 18 billion messages processed in whatsapp a day that'll give you an idea how big it is and how much it has changed how we contact each other, who knows probably in years to come traditional sms will be a thing of the past.

Oh noes am I going to have to wait through an advert to view my whatsapp messages??

Archived