Location 10/10

Girl Friendly 5/10

Staff 9/10

Breakfast ?/10

Rooms 8/10

Facilites ie swimming pool etc 8/10

Cleanliness 9/10

Noise 9/10

I used to always stay at the Areca Lodge, but recently have been changing hotels on a regular basis..Must admit I do prefer the Sandy Spring and The Vault, but The Areca Lodge is not bad. I don't stay here now because I had issue with one of the night staff showing my then girlfriend Thip something which probably helped to end our relationship.

Lowest Rates for Areca

Sawasdee.com

Agoda.com

Thip

May_2007_308.jpg

Damn what might have been

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Location 10/10

Girl Friendly 5/10

Staff 9/10

Breakfast ?/10

Rooms 8/10

Cleanliness 9/10

Noise 9/10

I used to always stay at the Areca Lodge, but recently have been changing hotels on a regular basis..Must admit I do prefer the Sandy Spring and The Vault, but The Areca Lodge is not bad. I don't stay here now because I had issue with one of the night staff showing my then girlfriend Thip something which probably helped to end our relationship

Thip

May_2007_308.jpg

Alley mate thanks for the feedback u really are a true gent

I thought u were still with thip???

Dont mean to sound cold but if ur not with her where can she be found she is extremely hot :Dunno1:

ARE YOU GOING TO BARK ALL DAY LITTLE DOGGY OR ARE YOU GOING TO BITE

Countdown Clocks

Location 10/10

Girl Friendly 5/10

Staff 9/10

Breakfast ?/10

Rooms 8/10

Cleanliness 9/10

Noise 9/10

I used to always stay at the Areca Lodge, but recently have been changing hotels on a regular basis..Must admit I do prefer the Sandy Spring and The Vault, but The Areca Lodge is not bad. I don't stay here now because I had issue with one of the night staff showing my then girlfriend Thip something which probably helped to end our relationship.

Thip

May_2007_308.jpg

Alley mate thanks a million for the feed back you are a true gent

I thought u were still with thip??

Dont mean to sound cold but if ur not where can this beauty be found she is hot??? :Dunno1:

Countdown Clocks

No idea mate...But if you find her good luck....She plays bloody hard to get. When I first met her she spent all night turning guys down, she only went with me because I told her I only wanted friendship...just developed from there.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

No idea mate...But if you find her good luck....She plays bloody hard to get. When I first met her she spent all night turning guys down, she only went with me because I told her I only wanted friendship...just developed from there.

Thanks mate ur a fella with a good heart and u treat the ladies with respect i like to act the same myself dont suppose u will be in town in feb 9 to 22???????

Countdown Clocks

Honest opinions how do u rate it ?/10

Location ?/10

Girl Friendly ?/10

Staff ?/10

Breakfast ?/10

Rooms ?/10

Facilites ie swimming pool etc ?/10

Cleanliness ?/10

Noise ?/10

Thanks in Advance lads for any information

Im in the process of booking for 2 weeks

:Dunno1:

Location 10/10 - None better IMO

Girl Friendly 8/10 - First girl only, take ID Card

Staff 8/10

Breakfast ?/10 - Whats breakfast? They do it but never ever made it.

Rooms 7/10 - Have different types

Facilites ie swimming pool etc 9/10 - two nice pools. Also have a decent snooker table

Cleanliness 8/10

Noise 9/10 - very little

Location 10/10 - None better IMO

Girl Friendly 8/10 - First girl only, take ID Card

Staff 8/10

Breakfast ?/10 - Whats breakfast? They do it but never ever made it.

Rooms 7/10 - Have different types

Facilites ie swimming pool etc 9/10 - two nice pools. Also have a decent snooker table

Cleanliness 8/10

Noise 9/10 - very little

:Dunno1: THANKS MATE

Countdown Clocks

Thanks mate ur a fella with a good heart and u treat the ladies with respect i like to act the same myself dont suppose u will be in town in feb 9 to 22???????

I will be around until the 12th before heading off to Bangkok fella...PM me your Thai number and we'll meet up with some of the other guys Bryan, Kadafi, manggaawn, Spany4star and the likes I'm sure

ALLEY

My Mate Trev "lost" twelve hundred pound and his passport from the front desk safe At Areca in 2004,and when the cops asked for the nights video tape of reception area,it was nowhere to be found!! :D Funny that,eh?He never did get his passport or money back :wub:

For this reason alone,I would not stay at the place.

:wub:

Don't like the place. Old, musty rooms (at least the ones I've had were), unfriendly reception staff, especially at night when bringing girls back and the swimming pools, while good, are always busy. There seem to be rumours that a joiner fee has now been introduced; previously it was only for a second girl. I can't confirm this though.

IMHO Pattaya Bay Resort is a much better bet.

I will be around until the 12th before heading off to Bangkok fella...PM me your Thai number and we'll meet up with some of the other guys Bryan, Kadafi, manggaawn, Spany4star and the likes I'm sure

Great mate i will pm u with my number closer to the date and we will meet up for a few cold ones :Party1::Party1:

Countdown Clocks

My Mate Trev "lost" twelve hundred pound and his passport from the front desk safe At Areca in 2004,and when the cops asked for the nights video tape of reception area,it was nowhere to be found!! :D Funny that,eh?He never did get his passport or money back :wacko:

For this reason alone,I would not stay at the place.

:Chokdee3:

Ya but 3 years is a long time has anyone got a recent report of areca?????????

Countdown Clocks

Don't like the place. Old, musty rooms (at least the ones I've had were), unfriendly reception staff, especially at night when bringing girls back and the swimming pools, while good, are always busy. There seem to be rumours that a joiner fee has now been introduced; previously it was only for a second girl. I can't confirm this though.

IMHO Pattaya Bay Resort is a much better bet.

I was lead to believe that the areca was a grat place to stay???????????

Countdown Clocks

Bearing in mind that Low Season prices start in 1 week I just ran a quick comparison for prices online

Pattaya Addicts Hotel Booking - Standard Room 1050 per night no joiner fee.

Asia Rooms.com - Standard Room 1320 per night no joiner fee.

Arecas Own Site - Standard Room 1200 per night no joiner fee.

Sorry for the blatant plug but you can save some dosh :rolleyes:

Remember guys - book online you have to pay up-front; not always a good idea.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I stayed there on my first visit in 2005.

Location 10/10

Girl friendly 6/10 (No problem getting girls in but the reception staff look down their noses at them a bit)

Staff 8/10

breakfast ?/10

Rooms 8/10

Facilities ?/10

Cleanlieness 10/10 (I once got a BJ from the maid.)

Noise 6/10 (probably OK normally but I had a room at the back and each morning was disturbed by Cocks crowing (im talking about poultry here by the way)

I changed cos I never made breakfast and never used the facilities so I found Metro apartments to be much more my cup of tea which has no resturant or facilities and is cheeper for it.

Edited by soldiermick

Cheers Mick

Honest opinions how do u rate it 8/10

Location 10/10

Girl Friendly 8/10

Staff 9/10

Breakfast 7/10

Rooms 8/10

Facilites ie swimming pool etc 9/10

Cleanliness 8/10

Noise 10/10

Stayed there last year. I love the pool and location as it's close by to several bars that run golf outings. Had b-fast a cuople of times, good food, only it closes down too early, 10am or so (can't remember). I have heard they charge a joiner fee for more than one BG, but am not certain.

I really liked the Vault, but no pool. I stayed at the Rennasiance right down the street, which was very nice too, right when they opened up as they had great rates then, I think the price has gone way up there now. Pattaya Bay Resort looks nice, as does the Pasedena which is right down from Lolitas.

Location 9/10

Girl Friendly 8/10

Staff 7/10

Breakfast 7/10

Rooms 8/10

Facilites ie swimming pool etc 9/10

Cleanliness 8/10

Noise 9/10

Stayed there at Christmas 2007, now seem to have room safes in all rooms, wasn't any joiner fee for first girl. Personally found staff friendly enough, sufficiently disinterested not to cause any problem when switching long term g.f's mid holiday.

Cleaners were patient and observed 'do not disturb' signs, but room was always kept tidy.

Would stay there again, but it's like to try different places

Nellie let me know about the Areca since youll be there before me Thanks

Will do mate no problem :D

Feedback so far is positive anyway mate

Countdown Clocks