IGNORED

DTAC Customer service : how to reach them from abroad

hetepatat

I tried cancelling internet on an other card and it dissapeared from my services list immediately in the e-services.

I needed the DTAC Customer service to cancel my unlimited internet while i keep the phone abroad, otherwise it would just keep on charging me the 399 baht per month.
So i was searching for the number to call when i'm home so i can cancel the package as no other way of cancelling it will work from outside Thailand.
I don't want to cancel it from Thailand in case i would not be able to use the service any more before boarding the airplane. I want to make use of it until the last second :-)   

I found the following information and checked it on an IP phone service and it works..

"""""No matter how far it is, you still have confidence as if you have a company with your hourney 24 hours. Simply call us + 662 202 7100 dtac call center. Friends are still available to help your when facing probelms during oversaes stay. Calling rate is the same as calling back to Thailand."""""

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Archived