IGNORED

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill now open til 03:00 AM

Bob's BBQ & Grill

For the high season at least we will be open till 03:00 everyday, staff permitting? and we will have a late night menu of items including burgers a few appetizers, and some mexican food, and of course ribs. The late night menu will be available from 24:00-03:00. During the other hours our regular menu will be available.

So if your on your way home and hungry stop in and grab a bite to eat or have a drink at our bar.

Bob

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

I am counting down the days until I hit Pattaya. I will be there in about 18 days. I have not been back to Texas for two years and I am really craving some good BBQ and Tex-Mex. Being from San Antonio and also having lived in the Houston area you will understand my need for some good home cooking grub. See you in a couple of weeks.

Bob, just been sat in the place next door to you and i was amazed by how many deliveries you were doing with "Door to Door" !! and your restaraunt was pretty busy aswell, fair play to you you do good food

W & P

can we barfine the waitresses?

I was thinking that the other day there is a little cutie working there !!

• 2 weeks later...

This place serves some good food. We finally found it walking towards Hell Club. Then I found out I could have had it delivered to my hotel also. Thanks for the great service. :wacko:

I gotta say that Bobs has got the thumbs up from the Big Man. Can also speak for the other big units, Choker Bob and Roidfreak, we loved your spot Bob, best Burgers in Patts.......even deadman managed to finish a meal there.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I gotta say that Bobs has got the thumbs up from the Big Man. Can also speak for the other big units, Choker Bob and Roidfreak, we loved your spot Bob, best Burgers in Patts.......even deadman managed to finish a meal there.

Looking forward to eating in here..

I eat in Bobs a couple of times a few weeks ago and I have to agree with BC you definitely get a good feed in there see you again next month.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Bob, just been sat in the place next door to you and i was amazed by how many deliveries you were doing with "Door to Door" !! and your restaraunt was pretty busy aswell, fair play to you you do good food

W & P

im not goin to knock ya food mate but i have to say the service is crap........bin in ya shop many times greatfood but i orderd online last week door to door they dont understand the menue for a start the order price online was 695 bart and that was what i was quouted when i got the delivery my food was 795 bart plus 130 bart service charge ?????????wat service and 70 bart delivery charge all in all it cost me just under a 1000 bart for food i thought was 695 bart as advertised on your online menu drop the door to door m8 and you and i bouth no u will practicly double your delivery i can asure you i will not be ripped off by useing your delivery service again sorry

]im not goin to knock ya food mate but i have to say the service is crap........bin in ya shop many times greatfood but i orderd online last week door to door they dont understand the menue for a start the order price online was 695 bart and that was what i was quouted when i got the delivery my food was 795 bart plus 130 bart service charge ?????????wat service and 70 bart delivery charge all in all it cost me just under a 1000 bart for food i thought was 695 bart as advertised on your online menu drop the door to door m8 and you and i bouth no u will practicly double your delivery i can asure you i will not be ripped off by useing your delivery service again sorrya reply would of bin good bob or are you to lazy or cant take a bit of bad publicity or maybe you are stuffing your big burger down ya gob :D

Hi Bob

Met you for the first time in Dec 07 when staying opposite at Areca Lodge and thoroughly enjoyed the food.

I tried both the standard burger and the medium size... with chili and with a good appetite have to say, the medium was a reasonable challenge. How anyone on their own can eat the 'Wagon Wheel' one is still a mystery to me... phew!

Great news that you are opening later I turned up at least 2 times and just 'missed' getting in as it was 'too late' at 11pm+ and would have relished (pardon the pun) being able to turn up after a good night to eat late so near my hotel.

Good luck with this.. hope it works for you...see u again I am sure..

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

]im not goin to knock ya food mate but i have to say the service is crap........bin in ya shop many times greatfood but i orderd online last week door to door they dont understand the menue for a start the order price online was 695 bart and that was what i was quouted when i got the delivery my food was 795 bart plus 130 bart service charge ?????????wat service and 70 bart delivery charge all in all it cost me just under a 1000 bart for food i thought was 695 bart as advertised on your online menu drop the door to door m8 and you and i bouth no u will practicly double your delivery i can asure you i will not be ripped off by useing your delivery service again sorrya reply would of bin good bob or are you to lazy or cant take a bit of bad publicity or maybe you are stuffing your big burger down ya gob :P

How many bart's to a lisa ?

Its BAHT .. not BART or BATH .. how come poms are so easily confused ?

Also DOOR TO DOOR would be the ones to whine to .. so go bother them .. probably why BOB (who is NOT door to door just in case your still confused) has not answered your ramble.

How many bart's to a lisa ?

Its BAHT .. not BART or BATH .. how come poms are so easily confused ?

Also DOOR TO DOOR would be the ones to whine to .. so go bother them .. probably why BOB (who is NOT door to door just in case your still confused) has not answered your ramble.

IM SORRY IM NOT AS CLEVER AS YOU aberigenie REJECTS BAHT BART ITS ALL THE SAME TO ME WHO GIVES A FLYING FUK AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS THE MANS DELIVERY SERVICE THE WAY HE CHOOSE TO RUN AND ITS SHIT I WAS HAVIN HIS DELIVERY SERVICE 6 YEARS AGO AND IT WAS GREAT AND THE RIGHT PRICE OK SO I THINK I NO HE ISSANT DOOR TO DOOR SO GO DO SOMTHING MORE USEFUL LIKE KILL SOME CROKSYOU ABBO PRICK OH SORRY DID I SPELL IT WRONG :P

IM SORRY IM NOT AS CLEVER AS YOU aberigenie REJECTS BAHT BART ITS ALL THE SAME TO ME WHO GIVES A FLYING FUK AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS THE MANS DELIVERY SERVICE THE WAY HE CHOOSE TO RUN AND ITS SHIT I WAS HAVIN HIS DELIVERY SERVICE 6 YEARS AGO AND IT WAS GREAT AND THE RIGHT PRICE OK SO I THINK I NO HE ISSANT DOOR TO DOOR SO GO DO SOMTHING MORE USEFUL LIKE KILL SOME CROKSYOU ABBO PRICK OH SORRY DID I SPELL IT WRONG :GrinNod1:

Atleast you got your name right .. you are a SAD ACT indeed.

What part of Russia/Balkans or the middle east did you come from before you landed in England ?

Your ignorance about the english language could not in good conscience be a representation of the english school system.

Also your caps lock is on .. unlike your brain.

Come back and give it another go after you have had your tablets and a good lay down.

Something useful would be putting you down like a dog but then I would get in trouble for cruelty to animals.

Sadact ,

As I understand it, "door to door " is a THIRD PARTY delivery service . Unless you have a complaint about the food specifically you should direct your complaints to them .

also this board has a Nice to be Nice motto and verbally abusing fellow board members is unaceptable .

Cheers

Dude