Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eva Air

glenman

could someone who has flown this route tell me if you have your own screen for films etc or is it like thaiair with the old style big screens for everyone.

thanks

Evening,

I have been with Eva a number of times and think they are great airline.

They do have their own TV's in the back of the seats, You have a choice of films, not like wth Thai however I believe Thai are going to be flying one of these new Jumbo's on this route in due course so they might take the edge from Eva in the future.

At the moment I would deffo choose Eva over Thai.

Wil

could someone who has flown this route tell me if you have your own screen for films etc or is it like thaiair with the old style big screens for everyone.

thanks

from LA to Tapei/BKK, they have their own screens.

do yourself a favor, pay a tad bit more and go Economy Deluxe- much bigger room and youre not sharing an armrest with someone.

I will be on this LHR flight on 21st Feb!!!

flown with them a few times, own tv but not a great amount of choice, a choice of about 7 films and some other stuff.

I will be on this LHR flight on 21st Feb!!!

I'll be arriving 22FEB on EK from Dubai. Hopefully at some point I'll see you there!

Cheers!

Good airline IMO. As Pan says the choice of film not brilliant, between 7 and 10 but you have your own screen and there are other choices of programme also. Food is Ok but not as good as Thai. I like mostly because price is generally reasonable and it's direct which suits me coming home because I am usually Fucked!!!

I'll be arriving 22FEB on EK from Dubai. Hopefully at some point I'll see you there!

Cheers!

no worries, the flight gets in mid afternoon on the 22nd, then I am straight down to Patts and checking into Secrets. I am hoping to get to the hotel around 6pm all going well.

• 2 weeks later...

As ex Eva employee, I personally recommend Eva Airlines. 747-400's are nice and clean. Personal screen with lots of movies games etc.. Just like Cathay. Ah forgot . Lots of hot FA's too.

• 3 weeks later...
definately go eva air.....very good entertainment, own tv, video games, free unlimited beer.........

I know about having your own tv even the unlimited beer but video games as well wow! how's that work? Do you them play on your tv or get hand held consoles?

Edited by mills25

games are controlled from you "remote" (it's attached by a wire!) control and appear on you TV screen

Oh Ok! nice one imitebee!! lol

• 4 months later...
As ex Eva employee, I personally recommend Eva Airlines. 747-400's are nice and clean. Personal screen with lots of movies games etc.. Just like Cathay. Ah forgot . Lots of hot FA's too.

The flight attendants are immense, never had the cajones to talk frankly with them, has anyone (successfully) hit on one of them?

The flight attendants are immense, never had the cajones to talk frankly with them, has anyone (successfully) hit on one of them?

Not Eva but I did take one from Thai Air out to dinner once in Bangkok that I met on the LHR - BKK flight but then I was travelling 1st class at the time don't think I would have stood much chance if I was in economy.

1 steward and 3 stewardesses for 3 passengers so plenty of time to talk and get to know each other.

Al.

I will be flying Eva in October, good info, thanks

I will try to get an upstairs economy seat when I fly with Eva as apparently u get more leg space.

I will try to get an upstairs economy seat when I fly with Eva as apparently u get more leg space.

I am on EVA's frequent flyers and am accumulating the mileage like nobody's business. Should be on a free flight with them very shortly. However, you can upgrade to business class etc and I have often thought that I should. Not exactly hitting my head on the chandelier, so leg room is not a major issue for me. But I would dearly like to hit on one of the FA'a. I understand they are not going to be overwhelmed by some dude sitting in economy-class, so maybe this is my only chance. Great airline imho.

from the states, I have flow

eva, thai and china air....would have to say eva has been the best so far...but

really no major complaints about the other two.

aki