IGNORED

Klein Vlaanderen

This restaurant and hotel gets a lot of returning guests from Holland and Belgian.
The rooms are either 500 or 650 baht for one day.

They are a bit on the older side but still comfortable and very clean.   Cleaning the room is still possible, even if you sleep until the afternoon.

Staff is generally friendly and willing to help if you have a newbie question. Mon, the bartender and his wife are both young and cheerful happy characters.

No problems with these people at all.

The girls i brought to this hotel were always positive about the room and the room size.

Restaurant : i ate better meals than at home in Klein Vlaanderen at prices that are comparable to the local average.
They serve thai, chinese, indian and Belgian food.

I would recommend this hotel and restaurant without hesitation to anyone looking for good quality at reasonable prices. Very nice value for money rate.

Peter, the owner and 24 year expat, is at the bar every day, if you would have any questions.  Tell him Isaac from Holland sent you and you got this information from our forum.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Second road, very close to soi7, but on opposite side from the road.

Come from soi7, go right on second road 20 meters. Cross the street, you are there.   The sign is green and white.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Archived