Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

mobile phones

Mr Smasher

just looking for some advice on what you guys do with regards to a thai phone is it best getting one over there and a sim card or order one on the internet etc? theres a few of us there for 3 weeks but all going different places etc so will need to have phones to keep in touch and of course get plenty of girls numbers stored :) thanks in advance

easy to get in airport or a 7/11...

no need to order before.

make sure phone is sim free

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

SIM cards are at 7/11s, phone shops or airport so readily available - 50bht plus get some credit for 100bht - AIS or DTAC, no real difference just get all the same. Use your UK phone or get a cheap thai phone from Tuk.com or any phone shop for less than 1,000bht.

Indeed..       The Thai simcards online are often a lot dearer and you can already get one 30 min after landing.
Phone boots are open 24/7 at the airport.   They install the card for you and take care of activation.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

True sim free at airport. Simple phone 600 baht at bigc and sure at tuk same same.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Archived