IGNORED

Wet n Wild A-go-go

joepattaya

:)

on the 11 of jan at WET N WILD A-GO-GO

THERE WILL BE GIRLS FROM ALL OVER THAILAND COMPETING FOR OVER 50.000 BAHT IN PRIZES

IF YOU THINK YOUR GIRLS CAN DANCE COYOTE AND WANTS TO ENTER CALL JOE 0818746484

flyer_front_RESIZESD.jpg

How to find us :

Centre Condo

Pattaya Tai (Pattaya South Road)

a few hundred metres from 2nd Road, just before but opposite to the computer mall, Tuk Com. There's couple of welcome girls and a neon sign pointing out an alley to Centre Condo

nice post joe... wish i could be there to see the actions....

how many times a year do you held these competitions????...

welcome to addicts btw.... :)

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I remember Wet n Wild when it was Blue Lagoon. Had soem amazing nights in thier with Bryan and Dudebrah.

For those that don't know it has a massive fish tank in it with a few naked Thai girls swimming around in it. Great to watch.

Testicles

sounds a very good idea to me too buddy, lemme know if you have any plans for march, i am there around that time

love you patts

I hope to visit your club in February when i return with my good friend PP, i hope your draught is cold and cheap ?

Penny pinching Pastry

WET "N" WILD A GO-GO

The bar formerly known as "The Blue Lagoon" has recently changed hands and has been re-named WET "N" WILD A GO-GO

The interior of the place has been re-fit and is looking good, with an Aquarium, a Hot Tub, a Shower Tank and a large Stage for the Live Dancing and Live Shows and has a very welcoming atmosphere with a growing range of Beautiful girl's there for your entertainment.

The bar is fully stocked and very fairly priced with the all the usual Bottled Beer, Spirits, Liquors and well chilled Draft Beers and a small range of Hot and Cold snack food's available.

There is a Sport's Lounge section at the Bar which opens in the early afternoon and the main GO-GO section at the Bar which is open between 8pm and 3am. The Bar Fine for the ladies is charged at 600 baht but is offered at a reduced rate of only 300 baht for the last business hour between 2 and 3am.

It is Located at the Center Condo complex on Pattaya Tai (Pattaya South Road) just a few hundred metres from 2nd Road, Opposite the Tuk Com computer mall and is well signposted with flashing light's and neon Text.

Everybody is Welcome, so please come over and check us out!

:unsure:

Damm

Love dancers and had acoupla gooduns as friends for awhile

Air b4 from Insomnia dont know where she is now

Member since Dec 06.

This should be a good night and hope the unlucky guys not currently in Patts get to see pics of the contestants and esopecially the winner.

All the best for the night!!!

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

Such a shame as I will be be down in Pattaya until next month I just hope there is something similar then

It was a great night and thanx to the owner and Jo for making it happen, as a judge on the night it was especially especial. :Party1::Bravo1:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am on floor 13 of CENTERCONDO when I am in LOS at times as a good friend lives there and I often use that apartment..for weeks at a time if he's using my apartment on his UK visits. Having seen your bar every day I am embarrassed to say I never have been in it yet..

must try to visit

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments