IGNORED

Opey De Place. Anyone stayed there?

andyb123

anyone stayed in opey de place wats it like
clean and cheap its ok, good location< soi lenke> swiming pool

I was there for a few nights a couple of months ago.

I think it was 600b a night basic rooms has a pool

the location is ok just a short walk down soi Diana to 2nd rd.

• 1 year later...

Stayed there 2 weeks.. it's OK, a bit basic but if your on a budget it should suffice. The main thing in any hotel regardless of price is that it must be clean. OpeyDePlace is Fine. Nice pool but doesn't get to much sun. (cold) The only thing I didnt like was that the bathrooms are wet rooms and the showers are completely powerless. They have trouble washing the sand of your feet etc. There is not safe in the rooms either, you have to use lockers in reception

The other thing is every time you take a dump the bottom of your trousers gets soaked if you've just been in the shower

On the plus side there is no problem with taking two or more girls back, there's no joiner fee.

Have a great time in Pattaya

Stayed there 2 weeks.. it's OK, a bit basic but if your on a budget it should suffice. The main thing in any hotel regardless of price is that it must be clean. OpeyDePlace is Fine. Nice pool but doesn't get to much sun. (cold) The only thing I didnt like was that the bathrooms are wet rooms and the showers are completely powerless. They have trouble washing the sand of your feet etc. There is not safe in the rooms either, you have to use lockers in reception

The other thing is every time you take a dump the bottom of your trousers gets soaked if you've just been in the shower

On the plus side there is no problem with taking two or more girls back, there's no joiner fee.

Have a great time in Pattaya

that was a waste of time mate posting that as the op is banned lol aw well.

opey de place ,Stayed there a few times.

Ok served its purpose ,when on a budget.

Good location , soi Dianna inn, 2nd road ,mikes dept store ,5 mins walk.

Not far from lolitas ,hell club, go go bars ,plenty of ATMs, 7/11 ,chemist, ,dentist ,opticians.

Farang newspapers on soi corner. hair dressers. xcite night club and 3 rd road 5 mins walk.

Cheap 3 different room prices, charge extra if paying by credit or debit card cheaper paying cash.

Deposit taken .refundable.

Bit aged and run down but clean generally.

All rooms are the same, just different view, overlooking pool, overlooking street, overlooking next hotel wall. 3 different prices varying with season. Basic bed and balcony .Small swimming pool.

no room safe, lockers by reception, basic electric shower, t v with some English. Mini bar in fridge , condoms in mini bar, daily maid service, lift, in house telephone. Free internet in reception and wireless in every room. Laundry collection. hotel cafe ,Food ok, nothing special, . Noisy air conditioning on balcony .

No guess fee, took 3 back one night,(not greedy honest, i could not make my mind up) Charged 500 baht for blood on sheets. Pulled out sheet in reception in front of everyone to show stain.

First night i stayed bar girl banging on door, the barged into room to search for boyfriend who stay in room before.She search under bed wardrobe etc etc .

My date hiding under sheets thought it was my girl friend.

Security collects lady Ids normally . But not fool proof.

Has internet site including booking form , have to wait a week for confirmation last time.

Then i got given a different room than requested had to wait 4 days for pool side room, i booked 4 months before. First room had weird stains on wall ,warning can hear next door antics in shower room, connecting shower room ,shut toilet door or your entertaining next door to your mongering.

Will stay again .

Planning next visit

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing I didnt like was that the bathrooms are wet rooms and the showers are completely powerless. They have trouble washing the sand of your feet etc.

IMHO these are deal breakers.

Haven't stayed there but the name always gives me a laugh.

Should have called it "All Opey De Place"

I'll get me coat!