Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is it just me or is this board really out of shape

abonvivant

1. Cant get onto chat

2. Try to quote and it does not come up in the window but is posted on the thread without any comments.

3. Type in comments and go to post and get the message that reply is too short and they are not posted

Vessey what is going on

Have not tried chat but other functions quote multi-quote edit and so on working perfectly for me in chrome browser on both PC and tablet.

Have you tried clearing browser cache. Sometimes that can screw things up and might be worth a go.

1. Cant get onto chat

2. Try to quote and it does not come up in the window but is posted on the thread without any comments.

3. Type in comments and go to post and get the message that reply is too short and they are not posted

Vessey what is going on

LOL, I am the last person to ask..... I am no techy!

However, things seem to be working ok at the mement in terms of quotes

Only been into 'Chat' once and that was to ban a troll! LOL

I have 'reported' your post to see if one of the brighter Mods can help.

I'm really out of shape.. :WhoSaw1:

need to get back in the gym for next trip :DeadHorse2:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

There seem to be issues when you post, if you've typed a nice post with paragraphs, good structuring etc then when you post it all gets put in one big text lump.

1. Cant get onto chat

Vessey what is going on

Sounds like when I use the site on my phone here in Afghanistan. I have talked to others here and it is our sevice provider our mobile service here sucks. So there may be an issue with your provider, just a thought

Hopefully scheuleing a return trip for late 2019 early 2020. 

All seems.good to me via Phone Laptop or main computer and i know shit about computer.

You are correct though this Board is way out of shape lately Anyone else notice a rise in Mugs of late ?

Ghosty

Its not just you. I having problems too. After logging in, I click on  ' View New Content' and it comes up with ' sorry, no new content found '..?     I have logged in thousands of times before and this never happened until a few days ago..?  Has it been altered..? 

Whenever you put a new post on any of the threads it seems to take ages to come up on the list on the right hand side of the page, never did that before!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Its not just you. I having problems too. After logging in, I click on  ' View New Content' and it comes up with ' sorry, no new content found '..?     I have logged in thousands of times before and this never happened until a few days ago..?  Has it been altered..? 

Look on the left hand column and see what you have selected.

1. Cant get onto chat

Vessey what is going on

very odd to hear, i will wait for others to complain, i cant do much if its ok my end.

I've got no problems here but I did have those problems about a week ago.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Yep, I've been having the same problem for the last several weeks, I have to uncheck 'Just items I follow' from the menu on the left. This setting never sticks, and will sometimes last for 4-5 pages, other times only one.

I had originally put it down to having installed Tapatalk on my phone around the same time, but now I am wondering? Any one else having this problem?

GeeMan

I'm out of shape............

.......but the board seems fine...on a PC anyway.

PEBCAK!  Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard.  

I haven't seen any issues myself.  Seems to work fine on computer, laptop and phone.  It would be helpful to know what device and browser you are using to troubleshoot.  Any software or hardware changes recently?  Also, forum servers make a lot of "calls" back and fourth between your computer and the server, so if you have any connection issues (slow speed, intermittent service, etc), you will experience issues with some board functions.  It could also be a combination of all of the above (aging computer trying to execute clunky Ajax script that is making real time server calls).  

:GoldenSmile1:  HICKERY DICKRY DOCK DO  FANCY SUCKING ME COCK DID THAT GET ON :Bye5:

Wriggley Tin 1

cant get into Chat says the ip limit has been reached and to wait for someone to leave but the chat is showing that 0 people are in chat.

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Had the same problems when i upgraded to IE10 , back on IE9 and everything is fine .

I'm out of shape.....but the board seems fine...on a PC anyway.

I am on a PC and see these problems to, but not systematic. I use IE10 or Chrome.

Several times I pressed twice a "Quote" button because nothing appeared in the Edit area, and when making preview I see the quote block twice, or more.

The point 3 seems like what we write is in a "quote", and then is not considered as "added text for answer".

Had the same problems when i upgraded to IE10 , back on IE9 and everything is fine .

Using Chrome and two different computers and still no chat 

Chat is Back Thankyou who ever sorted it 

Archived