Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mobile Phones

Panudate

In Thailand most of the time when you call someone you don't get a ring ring in your ear, you get music. Does anyone here know how to do that in England?

I have only ever known 1 person here who had it but I lost contact with them a long time ago.

It's not for me, i'm not that sad, but my sister in law wants to know how to do it!

In Thailand I am sure it is an extra service that you have to pay for. I suspect that in 'rip-off Britain' it will cost you a bit... :GrinNod1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

can you not just answer the phone real quick and play music down it for ten seconds??

i am glad to be of a help :o

Ive got the Pogues Fairy tale of new york as my calling tune.(im with Orange).

Contact your network.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Yes, definitely an extra service from your provider. When I am in Thailand I use the one2call network and they are always sending system generated messages in Thai asking if you want your callers to hear this Thai tune or that when they call you.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

You can do it on the 3 network.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005