IGNORED

How to top up a girls phone online?

Hi,

I want to top up a girls phone. I don't know her service provider. How do i find it and do it online? Can pay via paypal or credit card.

Thanks

Why not ask her who she uses

Happy allow you to Top up various amounts via Debit or Pay Pay another need a direct Debit set up ( I forget which one )

I Top up mine from the UK via Happys Web Site and also Top up as a surprise sometimes a few regulars with 500 Baht

Ghosty

• 2 weeks later...

It can be easily completed if you have a Thai bank account with internet banking in place.  I use SCB internet banking and can top up any SIM card from any company either inside or outside Thailand.  You can transfer credit from one Thai SIM card to another. 

Not sure how this is completed otherwise using other means.

• 3 weeks later...

Doing it from out of country?  There's a posting on here somewhere, forgot where, unfortunately, about providers that can handle this for you.

Could always ask her who provider is. That will determine your options.  One possibility is to find which carrier it's easiest for you to add credit, then tell her to buy one of their sims.

You didn't say, but I'm assuming this isn't a one-time endeavour.

In some countries [Thailand?], you can identify the carrier by the first few digits of the phone number.

A few Google searches should yield useful info whatever the situation.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

You need a Thai bank account, the it's amazingly easy - except for TRUE H service, which inexplicably doesn't allow online banking top up - it's the reason I just lost the Thai phone number that I have had for 10 years.

You need a Thai bank account, the it's amazingly easy - except for TRUE H service, which inexplicably doesn't allow online banking top up - it's the reason I just lost the Thai phone number that I have had for 10 years.

I don't think so. I have a True H sim as does my now ex and I always top up via Kasikorn online banking. Never had any problems.

ahe7y8ej.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived