IGNORED

Good fast food Greek restaurant on soi 6.

There is a good Greek restaurant on Soi 6, its almost opposite ISS lagune.

I go there daily and the owner is a very friendly hard working guy and the food it great,  its essential for a start of the night!

Pictures of the food here  https://www.facebook.com/smartfood.pattaya?fref=ts

Ive done a thread for him, as alot of people havent noticed his shop and he was a big supporter of the Soi 6 party.

I ate in the ISS nearly every day when I was over and I never noticed him.

I will go and give him some trade on my next trip as he has supported the 6s party.

Thanks for making sure we don't continue too miss a place that deserves some credit and custom.

Bill

I noticed this place the other week.

Will make sure i go in soon!

Hmmmm.... Im Feeling Hungary now....Idea!!!

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

The shop looks great--bright and airy. I haven't tried it yet, but looks like a good addition to the six.

Eat there just after it opened great food and great staff

MIKE

It has been open a good 3 months now! And started with a whole lot of Joanie Loves Chachi feel to it!  But the BG's gave it a big thumbs down and stayed with the pork noodle soup bloke!

Will be over in a few weeks - I will give a verdict then

I hope its not like Pattayannis off Soi Buakhao - over-priced un-authentic Greek Food - apparently the Germans love it!

Hope its good - any new business on Soi 6 keeps it alive

I never noticed it until a few days ago.  I tried the item that was number 1.  I think it was a pork gyro or something.  It was inexpensive, very quick, and good.  I would recommend it when you are looking for something quick to eat.

great place..greek owner super nice..Bg's still walk in and ask if he has thai food.  just raised his prices a little.  I try to support this guy..

GREAT food there. Finished many a night on the 6 with food from this place. The owner is a great guy to talk to.

Will be back on Soi 6 very soon and I'll stop in to see whats on the menu (anybody know if they serve falafels) because usually I go to Six Tables.

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

Ok - this has been put on my to-do-list for my visit in july. Thank you to LaMook for the heads up. Always want to support good business.

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Sounds like a good place to try out, everyone is saying it is good food at a reasonable price and the fact he supported the Soi 6 party means we should at least try it out and do our bit to support him too.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Thank you so much LaaMok for bringing this to my attention. As a fellow Greek would love to support this guy.. Especially on the 6!!

A Greek, Born and bred in Nairobi, Kenya, Who Loves Thai chicks.

Get more Global than that!

Good selection of food, and good clean atmosphere and good prices too.

But be careful of the greek yoguart, lets just say that it might cause a stomach upset.

thanks for the tip (said the hooker to the leper) will check it out!!!

Sorry, but nothing on the FB page looks appetizing to me. I have been to many Greek restaurants , and none turn out food looking like that

Love the place. Its clean the owner is a great guy. I ordered the pork gyros with fries in it. It was awesome.

Archived