IGNORED

Neeroys

Today i am in a good mood, and i thought i would give a big heads up for "Roy" who owns "Neeroy's on Soi Chaiyapoon !!

last night i popped into "Neeroys" for my tea and to my amazement you couldnt get a seat for love no money, no worries ill get a take away and eat at home, i must say the menu hasnt increased in prices since i first arrived here 4 years ago, this time i opted for 2 pork steaks, side salad chips and gravy all for a pittance of 105 baht, So for you what love your "English" food cooked in an "English" style and have never tried "Neeroys" i reccomend you try this place,

A big must is the Fish & Chips at 99 baht !!

I've had the 'curry' there and it was vile.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

I've had the 'curry' there and it was vile.

I must agree with you here Chris, the curry's are not that good here, but i havent got a complaint about the rest of the food, good VFM !!

I LOVE the currys. He advertises them as "Bradford Curries" and thats exactly what they are - bowls of slop to be eaten with Chapati only i.e. no spoon or that yellow rice shit.

He makes no claim about them being "authentic Indian" etc!!! Coz they are NOT!

Anyone else from Bradford who knows the bangla cafe scene there will know exactly what I mean. Likewise anyone NOT from Bradford will probably be sorely dissapointed.

Maybe I am just missing home - yeah right!!!

Never tried the "menu" but see a lot people on the "mince an tatties" type stuff and yes its usually busy.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 year later...

gave the place 2 trys and both times left most on the plate, maybe they were off days????

Had a few evening meals there in early April, each meal was quiet good & a reasonable price.

The fish & chips were excellent & their sandwiches were made from big thick slices of high top loaf & not the wafer thin bread you get in most places around Thailand

Had a few evening meals there in early April, each meal was quiet good & a reasonable price.

The fish & chips were excellent & their sandwiches were made from big thick slices of high top loaf & not the wafer thin bread you get in most places around Thailand

Thanks for the tip i'll try neeroys in may when i,m there A.T.B