Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel In Bangkok

billbill

I have made a quick change of plans and I'm looking for something different.. I want to find a safe hotel with a good reputation and not so expensive .. around 1200-1400 baht if at all possible around the lower Sukumvit area... I need an in room safe and good security if at all possible.. I have stayed at majesticc suites before but would like to try something different.. as I will be staying there for 5 nights at the end of my month long trip... was going to Pattaya but plans have changed to Bangkok for the first 5 days as well....any suggestions before I hit up Agoda later tonight?

I have made a quick change of plans and I'm looking for something different.. I want to find a safe hotel with a good reputation and not so expensive .. around 1200-1400 baht if at all possible around the lower Sukumvit area... I need an in room safe and good security if at all possible.. I have stayed at majesticc suites before but would like to try something different.. as I will be staying there for 5 nights at the end of my month long trip... was going to Pattaya but plans have changed to Bangkok for the first 5 days as well....any suggestions before I hit up Agoda later tonight?

I always stay at [email protected] it may be at the top end of your price, every time I stay there I am well happy, it is on Soi 4 Nana area just off Sukhumvit, it is a "boutique" hotel only about 28 rooms but very safe and although in the room you would not know, you are right in the action.

Tai Pan is sometimes reasonably priced. It is on Soi 23 near Soi Cowboy.  It is listed as a 4 star but more like a 3 1/5 star only because the rooms are older. Yet the room are fairly large compared to the more modern hotels.

I'm a huge fan of Dawin. Price is around 1600 to 1800 baht per night, but rooms are immaculate and location is prime. Nana and all of its splendor is at your door step.

The Key in Soi19 is good. In the price bracket, no joiner fees and close to Soi Cowboy...

Dynasty Inn in Soi 4 is ok. I am booked in there for a few nights from next Wednesday.

Have stayed there before and never had any problems.

The room do have a safe

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Time to jump up and dig into the wallet IMO. The Accor Summer Sale is on now. 50% off if you join Le Club. These 2 are a steal: Novotel Ploenchit - $47, Grand Mercure Asoke $47. In your price range - Ibis Nana -$21, & hotel Lotus Sukhumvit on 33 for $36. I don't know what happened to the Grand Sukhumvit (my favorite), it's not even listed anymore. Reflagging maybe ? Oh yeah, for bookings > July 9. ps:  Worth a look if you need a hotel anywhere. They're the biggest hotel chain in the world.

Dynasty Inn in Soi 4 is ok. I am booked in there for a few nights from next Wednesday.

Have stayed there before and never had any problems.

The room do have a safe

2nd that. http://www.dynastyinn.com/ Rooms from lower 1200 thb and up depending on which building. They have 3 buildings I think. Front one is the oldest and cheapest and the back one is newest and a bit more pricey.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

or try next door  blanket and bean

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

majestic suites can meet all your expectations with no limit joiners, nice BF , cheap rates (1350-1450). nice tub and modern rooms, exceptional service. the only downside may be the room size. its fine unless you need a big room.

ibis soi 4, very good, safe, girl friendly and a 2 minute walk from nana. awesome.

ibis soi 4, very good, safe, girl friendly and a 2 minute walk from nana. awesome.

next door- Omini Towers 1500 baht studio inc taxes

Dynasty inn for me

Sometimes I never get farther than the Kasikorn ATM machine on way to Nana .....

Over 100 visits to the Kingdom

First in 2001 -

TG with me in USA since Nov 2008

Married to her since Jan 2009 .....OOPS Divorce in 2015...NEXT

Try Regency Park hotel Soi 22, quality hotel, spacious rooms in your price range, been using it for nine years never had any complaints

is there a big difference in the size of the rooms in Majestic Suites between a single superior and a double superior?

Yes there is, never stayed there but you need to reserve a double room if you want to be entertained by the ladies otherwise you're hit with joiners. Like I said I have never stayed there and therefore no expert but this seems to be the general rule, double reservation or pay joiner fees, even though the rooms may be the same size

Looking a place myself as might stay for 2 nights before heading to Pattaya.

A search brought up Boss Suites Nana hotel, seems it's on Soi 4 not to far from the action. 

Anyone stayed?

A search brought up Boss Suites Nana Hotel, seems it's on Soi 4 not to far from the action. 

Anyone stayed?

I am currently digs in soi 4 for 6 days

I am currently digs in soi 4 for 6 days

Any good, girl friendly etc...?

A search brought up Boss Suites Nana Hotel, seems it's on Soi 4 not to far from the action. 

Anyone stayed?

Boss Suites is a good deal as is nearby Monaco. Might wanna check out Ibis on 4 right now during the Accor 50% off sale - $21.

Boss Suites is a good deal as is nearby Monaco. Might wanna check out Ibis on 4 right now during the Accor 50% off sale - $21.

I'll haveva look aftr work but not booking flightd for another month or so so sale might not be on still but cheers :)

Any good, girl friendly etc...?

Yeah i put n my facebook "The bitches in Bangkok are on heat "  Had 5 "come to your room" in 2 hours at Beirgarten and 1 at Stumble Inn. All 2000LT  Walking back to my room had 1 Freelancer said 1500 st the other said 1000 LT ( she was really pretty )

So when you coming ?

I stay in Bangkok frequently but usually only 1-3 nights.

My recommendations as follows (assuming to be close to Nana)

If I am staying just ione night I stay at Woraburi. Rooms are quite small but its cheap and if al I need is a bed it is fine.

2-3 nights I stay at The Dawin this is a very comfortable hotel, close to Nana and reasonably priced.

On the very odd occassion the trip is being paid by a customer I stay at Landmark - mainly for the breakfast buffet which is superb.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Yeah i put n my facebook "The bitches in Bangkok are on heat "  Had 5 "come to your room" in 2 hours at Beirgarten and 1 at Stumble Inn. All 2000LT  Walking back to my room had 1 Freelancer said 1500 st the other said 1000 LT ( she was really pretty )

So when you coming ?

Not till october and depending on flight times wiether I stay in bangkok at the start

Archived