Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Buda house

Love that ass

Ok I have a big dilemma. I bought a house it is a town house and not much garden. It has a big Buda house in the garden. I want to get rid of it. All the Thais tell me that is bad luck. But what do I do with it. I don't want to be disrespectful and smash it up and dump it. Do I give it away? Sell it??? Or what?

Ok I have a big dilemma. I bought a house it is a town house and not much garden. It has a big Buda house in the garden. I want to get rid of it. All the Thais tell me that is bad luck. But what do I do with it. I don't want to be disrespectful and smash it up and dump it. Do I give it away? Sell it??? Or what?

I would consider that fact that I was living in Thailand and sympathetic to local beliefs. Buy a new one (not expensive) Go to temple and ask if a couple of monks will come and bless the old one or de-bless it!  Bless the new one and gain some local friends. 

I believe that destroying them and dumping them is frowned upon. If you know a Thai person ask them for advice.

Also they are not Buddha houses. They are spirit houses in which the spirits that previously lived on the land (before the house was built) have a place to live. I believe that they are the vestiges of animalism that existed in Thailand before Buddhism was introduced.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I want the space I don't want it at all what do I do with it.???? That's the question. I don't want to get into de blessing means nothing to me? Just don't want to piss anyone off by just dumping it.

I want the space I don't want it at all what do I do with it.???? That's the question. I don't want to get into de blessing means nothing to me? Just don't want to piss anyone off by just dumping it.

Not sure what advise you can get, if you do not want it dump it. If it means nothing to you get on with it. 

get the sledge hammer out

Archived