Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

@Tops Flavour (Food Court), reopened

Hi, guys!

Just thought that all oldtimers and expats that used to dine at the old Tops Food Court would be glad to know that they have finally reopened after a lengthy renovation! thumbsup2.gif

Now called @ Tops Flavour they have added some more traditional Thai dishes at the new bigger stalls in the middle of the restaurant and most seatings has been moved to extended area to the right handside as you enter.
I was in a hurry just passing through so I didn't have time to sample some of their dishes yet, but that used to be a good place to dine at a decent price in the past and some of the old stalls and kocks are still there so my guess is the food is still tasty as well!

I only have a few days left of my holidays, but hopefully I will have time to taste some of their dishes before I leave the country,
or why don't you go down there and try it for yourself, before the Russian and Chinese Cheap Charlie discovers the place!

Plahgat

Here are a few pictures:

Tops Flavour Food Court  (1).jpg

Tops Flavour Food Court  (2).jpg

Tops Flavour Food Court  (3).jpg

Tops Flavour Food Court  (4).jpg

Tops Flavour Food Court  (5).jpg

Tops Flavour Food Court  (6).jpg

Tops Flavour Food Court  (7).jpg

Tops Flavour Food Court  (8).jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 2 months later...

Thanks mate, this was one of my favourite places before they shut for some time, best fillet pepper steak + fries for peanuts, hope it's still on the menu, i'll be back there in October yippee !!

Archived