Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Rent a Bike for just 2500 baht per month

PattayaRentaCar

Honda Click's, Yahama Mio for just 2500 baht per month or 1000 baht per week. Contact Shane on 0830776928 or Visit our office on Pratumnak Hill in between soi 4-5 on the main Pratumnak Road

Motorbikes 031.jpg

522051_435877209785175_1897759505_n.jpg

Cheap Car Hire in Pattaya www.pattayarentacar.com

Two very liked people on here doing it for a lot less than that, sorry

Don't be sorry, people often sell the same product for a higher price. When the other companies don't have any bikes available then give us a call :)

• 5 months later...

I rented a pick-up from Pattayarentacar for two weeks from 5th Nov. 2013. When I went to collect it Shane ,the owner, walked around it with me to check it out for marks etc..He asked if I was satisfied and I pointed out a few stone chips and told him that he did'nt have them marked on the sheet and he said that these were only minor but itemized them in any case at my request. Two weeks later when I returned it Shane took a brisk walk around and handed me back my deposit. The difference between renting with this company and others is the pure professionalism your dealing with.

I had to rent a small car yesterday from a company on Soi Siam for pure convenience as I live near there.This time I met the car hire version of the Pattaya jet ski scam. The assistant in the shop, after walking twice around the car, pointed to a 1/2 inch mark on the bumper and said it was'nt there the previous day. My wife said she had pointed it out to the girl the previous day and thought she had documented it along with the other 6 scratches that were previously there.They refused to give me back my deposit until they get an estimate so I must go back to that shop in the morning and waste my time arguing with the Soi Siam car hire scammers over a scractch.............DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR ....RENT FROM PATTAYARENTACAR!

Honda Click's, Yahama Mio for just 2500 baht per month or 1000 baht per week. Contact Shane on 0830776928 or Visit our office on Pratumnak Hill in between soi 4-5 on the main Pratumnak Road

I might pop in December for a couple of weeks hire if your insurance cover is comprehensive on Scooters.

Do you rent out mini buses with a driver as sometimes if a group want to go on a trip they need this, be worth knowing.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I might pop in December for a couple of weeks hire if your insurance cover is comprehensive on scooters.

If you find anyone offering comprehensive insurance with a bike for 2500tb monthly rental please post it here for all to see.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

If you find anyone offering comprehensive insurance with a bike for 2500tb monthly rental please post it here for all to see.

JDM

Don't remember asking about the price.

Interested in seeing what the insurance coverage is and the price will follow on from there.

How can you make money renting a motorbike for 2,500 baht per month?

Surely the interest on buying the bike, insurance, maintenance, depreciation, registration etc etc is more than that. Assuming the bike is not rented out 100% of the time

12 Pints in Know it all

I rented a pick-up from Pattayarentacar for two weeks from 5th Nov. 2013. When I went to collect it Shane ,the owner, walked around it with me to check it out for marks etc..He asked if I was satisfied and I pointed out a few stone chips and told him that he did'nt have them marked on the sheet and he said that these were only minor but itemized them in any case at my request. Two weeks later when I returned it Shane took a brisk walk around and handed me back my deposit. The difference between renting with this company and others is the pure professionalism your dealing with.

I had to rent a small car yesterday from a company on Soi Siam for pure convenience as I live near there.This time I met the car hire version of the Pattaya jet ski scam. The assistant in the shop, after walking twice around the car, pointed to a 1/2 inch mark on the bumper and said it was'nt there the previous day. My wife said she had pointed it out to the girl the previous day and thought she had documented it along with the other 6 scratches that were previously there.They refused to give me back my deposit until they get an estimate so I must go back to that shop in the morning and waste my time arguing with the Soi Siam car hire scammers over a scractch.............DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR ....RENT FROM PATTAYARENTACAR!

Thanks very much for your kind comments. We are more interested in building customers relationships rather then charging customers for minor scraps 

Do you rent out mini buses with a driver as sometimes if a group want to go on a trip they need this, be worth knowing.

Sorry Dave we do not, trying to keep the headaches i.e. staff to a minimum 

How can you make money renting a motorbike for 2,500 baht per month?

Surely the interest on buying the bike, insurance, maintenance, depreciation, registration etc etc is more than that. Assuming the bike is not rented out 100% of the time

We never thought about all those other costs, thanks for the heads up :) 

JDM

Hi JDM,

Unfortunately comprehensive insurance cover on motorbikes in Thailand that are for rent does not exist (to my knowledge) 

i rent a 135 cc yamaha nuovo with 11k on it for 2000 a month, from a family mart.

Hi JDM,

Unfortunately comprehensive insurance cover on motorbikes in Thailand that are for rent does not exist (to my knowledge) 

Could you post a list of what the insurance on the bikes does cover. I've had a look at your website and all the main eventualities seem to be covered but might be nice to see a quick list here.

Thanks

Archived