IGNORED

Unable to unfollow topics - Is it just me

Eastboy

Basically I am unable to unfollow topics. When I click the button the page just goes to the top. I tried on two different computers with chrome and firefox. Anybody else having this issue?

Not just you matey!

There seems to be a few glitches in the system at the moment, but I am sure they are working hard to sort them!

For now just bookmark the page, but you should be able to follow again soon.

Bill

Not just you matey! There seems to be a few glitches in the system at the moment, but I am sure they are working hard to sort them! For now just bookmark the page, but you should be able to follow again soon. Bill

Ok thanks bigbill, just glad it's not only me, we can all suffer together :)

Plenty of problems for me also at the moment.

Here are a few of my problems.

* There is no multi-quote button.

* When I get notifications and try and click on the little number it takes me to a different page (no drop down like before) and the numbers never go down an just keep growing.

* The fonts all look different.

One more...

I just had to edit this post as the original format I put it in disappeared and it was all just one long string of words.

Like the enter button did not exist.

I'm using Apple products...what is everyone else using? PC or Mac?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

A few other problems I have noticed...

When I move the mouse over a board members name it used to open a small info box, with details such as if they are currently online, the option to view their other posts, etc, this no longer happens.

Also the header from all quotes is missing, so you can not see who is being quoted and the little arrow to jump to the original post is no longer available.

EDIT: For 999Bhat, I am using a Windows PC and I have just got the loss of format/ long string of text when posting this (hence the edit)

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

yep me too, no multi quote no box opens over BM's name and probably other things I don't even know lol

I'm using Windows 7 :) oh and no emotions bar in the reply window or option to change font :)

same same

Windows 7 & Firefox 21.0

No problems at all.

All the above mentioned things work just fine.

Archived