IGNORED

Any suggestions for an Authentic Chinese Restaurant in Pattaya

Hi guys,

anyone got suggestions of where to find some really good Chinese food in Patts??

Please don't tell me ...China Gardens..(It seems that  "English" style Chinese food is not to my taste)

I absolutely love good  Singapore Noodles....especially when done with a kick of Curry powder....

Now...the style I am looking for...is similar to HK....Singapore....even the better places in Oz

I have spent a lot of time in China....but to my palate....apart from the Seafood places....I prefer the other Cities

Cantonese & Schezwan (sp?) are my favourite 2 styles

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance

now this is a GREAT thread. i would like to know good chinese food location also..

btw. i always thought china garden was ok for chinese. but of course i have never been to china. so i would know to much.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

LengKee Restaurant on corner of Central / Buakow.

I have no idea how authentic it is.

Chinese restuarants tend to adapt to the tastes of each country where they operate.

Anyway, the LengKee has huge menu, tasty food, quick service, reasonable prices.

Plenty of the locals eat there.

It is also on my "clean food" list - and I'm fussy!

Thanks...I'll give it a try sometime soon

I was thinking more along the lines of places that the local Chinese Thais frequent...

I've been taken to several in Bangkok by Chinese Thai friends, and whilst never cheap, are a great night out in a party of 10 or 12.

The Food....to my taste ..is fantastic

Cheers

Archived