Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Neymar.....I don't rate England.

pentire

On the eve of his country's international match with England at the recently overhauled Maracana in Rio, Brazilian sensation Neymar makes his thoughts known on tomorrow's opponents World Cup chances; I have to say I agree wholeheartedly with his comments.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/2/8748600/neymar-i-dont-rate-england

In fact I would go so far as to state that the England football team are the biggest underachiever in World Sport over the last forty years where they disgracefully have won nothing at all.

Baby-1.gif

Have to agree im irish we are so bad at the minute and u couldnt even beat us :Think1:

England is terrible at the moment, they really need a young talented manager, sadly we don't have any in the UK.

The young players are given to much money at an early age to have much hunger in them

the only difference between ireland and england is, ireland know we are shit and go in hoping rather then expecting, when england loose their top seed and become a third seed they will find it difficult to qualify for competitions 

From what I gather, the development of St. George's centre in Burton and a recent change in the actual hours that you can use in the coaching of minors will have an impact on the future. Trevor Brooking has just commented today that it will be another ten years before you will see the fruition of recent changes.

Germany were in the same boat after the 2002 World Cup and knew they needed to invest at grass root level, ( theres no easy fix). The current Barcelona team and style of play is all down to Johan Cryuff putting in solid structures at the club during his spell as a manager.

'Keeping the ball' , passing it out from defence and of course players attitudes and mindset in the current climate of mad money in football are all the ingredients needed to achieve in the game. Another factor is the 'trigger happy' Fleet Street mob, who seems to pick the team instead of the manager. I saw the cover of the Sun newspaper just after Roy Hodgson was made manager using the word 'Woy' taking the piss out of his speech impediment, does this inspire a manager to be confident ?, ..I don't think so. Well at least he wasn't called 'turnip head'.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

England are shit & have been nothing since a nice touch in Italia 1990.

Neymar has no qualification to give it out as he has not played in a top leaugue & the current Brazil with him being there big hope are miles from the German & Spanish teams of date.

Neymar is a young 20 year old boy but he has many millions of miles to go before he can be Pele or Maradona.  

Nobody rates England. Why did Neymar need to state the obvious?

Is it worth waiting up till 2am to watch them....no flare..just the same boring routine

Well played 72 mins its  1-1 & Joe Hart has shown Neymar some of England have quality players.

Well mr neymar you done fuck all game

MIKE

some as expected shameless posts now, so you get a draw against brasil, sure thats it your going to win the world cup now  :hello09: bring on the madness

And they result was? in brazil ERR A draw,

Despite being totally outplayed for an hour we managed to salvage a draw with two cracking strikes form Messrs Oxlade-Chamberlin and Rooney, I was certainly happy with that.

Now all we need to do is find half a dozen players whom are comfortable on the ball and don't give it back to a more technically superior opposition after a few passes.

Well done England (especially Joe Hart) Brazil have an awesome record on home turf and we almost nicked it.

Now let's get qualified.

Baby-1.gif

One thing you can say about England is that they`re hard to beat,they don't lose many matches, but its in the big tournaments when they play in the semis or the quarter finals that they come unstuck,quite often on pens.

Ha ha, Pentre, Neymar's mouthpiece - eat your famous last words !

did,nt see the brazil match,but the bottom line is we ain,t got no world class players,nobody on the England team is prepared to go forward with the ball and take people on like gazza waddle Beardsley used to do,safety first football I call it passing back all the time,jack wilshaw is about the best of the bunch but he,s always injured.

Archived