IGNORED

Micro sim cards in Pattaya?

stricher#1

Hi,

anybody knows If I can get micro sims on a prepaid base in Pattaya?

yep, use dtac

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

I use any and the shop I bought my IPhone from have a little hand held cutter that cuts the normal sim down to size. Works fine. Now when I change my sim I just go to the shop in central and ask them to cut the sim, they do it for free!

Chris

Just another day in Paradise!

You can buy it on most 7-11. 3g netsim from 1-2-call costs 350 baht.....or go to tukcom.

Micro SIM is pretty well the standard offering now. A lot of SIM come in a punch-out that allows you to select either mini or micro. The nano SIM's are best obtained at Tukcom but you sometimes see them in 7-11 or Family Mart.

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012

Tukcom best option for any phone or computer needs.

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

You can also pick one up from the DTAC boot at the airport. Easy to find and they set it up in an about 10 minutes.

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

When you get off the KLM flight from Amsterdam to Bangkok they give out free Dtac sim cards, the last one I got in April was a mirco sim, has 35 baht credit preloaded as well.

arriving in Bangkok, True (on the left side on arrival) cuts their card for your need (Smartphones, IPad)

Archived