IGNORED

phuket addicts

mick0

I am sure if there was  dedicated forum for Phuket it would grow like Pattaya addicts  and other forums. How about admin get the ball rolling.

Absolutely, I would surely like to know where to buy the Kids an ice cream. Or get a dodgy land deal.

:GoldenSmile1:

Sorry, I'm a Prick, I know.

But in saying that, I guess Phuket could hold some Secrets?

I love Phuket but it's mongering scene is too small to support something like PA i think

There would be enough content if people were willing but the scene is so small that i think the white knight problem would stop most from posting (it would stop me), especially since most of the real gems in Phuket are in the massage shops where being "outed" online would cause serious trouble.

its a good idea :GoldenSmile1: cant see why it wouldn't work. This would be the best time to do it. a good reason for this is a well known forum called (Phuket info) shut down at the end of march.  It was a very successful forum with 60k members. Had so much info on the p4p scene and other things in and around Phuket it was priceless. 

Also i like to point out there was a time when they were going to start a Phuket addicts site http://www.phuket-addicts.com/ but the (Thaigerweb group) hasn't bothered to kick start it           :Cry4: 

• 2 weeks later...

I love Phuket but it's mongering scene is too small to support something like PA i think

There would be enough content if people were willing but the scene is so small that i think the white knight problem would stop most from posting (it would stop me), especially since most of the real gems in Phuket are in the massage shops where being "outed" online would cause serious trouble.

:ThumbUp6: 

Maybe it could be called Phuket/ the rest of LOS Forum.

I reckon Chiang Mai/ Udon Thani  Addicts would soon overrun it.

If you do your research, like every good Monger should.

• 3 months later...

im there now. Can you guys give me some idea of how this works? Right now the main thing I have seen is a few beer bars and a bunch of "massage" places where the women sit out front in long dresses and yell "HANSUM MAN" at me.

Speaking of which, jesus christ they get a little grabby. On the way back to my hotel just now I had literally three girls jump in front of me on the street and grab me. Intense shit.

But really, where is the line between a massage place and a.. you know... drawn? I would hate to actually offend someone by asking for a handjob at the end at a place where that sort of thing is not actually offered.

If they are grabbing you they are probably a 'you know' type of place! And if you are in a 'you know' type of place you probably won't need to ask, they'll make it quite clear they don't live off the 200 b massage fee alone :)

Where in Phuket are you, Patong?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

If they are grabbing you they are probably a 'you know' type of place! And if you are in a 'you know' type of place you probably won't need to ask, they'll make it quite clear they don't live off the 200 b massage fee alone :)

Where in Phuket are you, Patong?

indeed. Staying at this really awesome place up in the hills. Got here yesterday, been having a great time just exploring and eating cheap food, but honestly I have never engaged in p4p so I feel pretty awkward about doing any of this stuff, kinda hoping I can find someone to be my guide lol. Also, are there more attractive girls inside or something? I feel like most of the more attractive girls I have seen outside these places are still like kinda meh, and I every time I try to check them out more closely they SWARM ME.

Ha ha they can smell fresh meat! Enjoy, you'll look back on these times with fondness one day when you are an old hand at it!

No, unlikely to be better inside, any smart owner will have his best lookers out the front.

Don't be afraid to look around and don't be pressured. Easier to say I know. Have you been into Patong and tried the bars yet.

Keep bumping this thread. You never know you might get lucky and find a member who is down there and up for a drink and a chat.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

went to a beer bar last night, not to find someone to fuck I just really needed to take a shit! Ran in, used their bathroom, and then came out and bought a beer. Ended up playing connect four with some bar girls, who actually spoke crazy good english. One of them kinda freaked me out because she was nearly fluent (none of this HANSUM MAN shit) and seemed pretty intelligent for someone who definitely did not go to college lol. Really didn't have any intention of fucking any of them, as I was just waiting for the fights at bangla stadium to start (which were alternately really good thai vs thai fights, and BULLSHIT falang vs thai fights where the thai was either ridiculously undersized, or pretended to be knocked out in the second round.)

anyway im sitting there playing connect four. I had no money on me but a 1000 baht note. Anyway, this other bar girl taps me on the shoulder and is like "your money fell out of your pocket" and hands me the 1000 baht note. I was so surprised she did that. She could have EASILY run away with it. Fuck yeah Buddhism! 

• 2 weeks later...

I was just on the site and it still says coming soon. I have a online friend and he wants to go to Thailand so I sent him the 3 addict links and he told me that Phuket is still not up.

I also was planning my next trip and I think I would like Phuket, I don't need 10,000 bars. I guess you can call me territorial, find a spot I like then camp out there for a few weeks.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

anyway im sitting there playing connect four. I had no money on me but a 1000 baht note. Anyway, this other bar girl taps me on the shoulder and is like "your money fell out of your pocket" and hands me the 1000 baht note. I was so surprised she did that. She could have EASILY run away with it. Fuck yeah Buddhism!

Yep, contrary to what you might hear from jaded people BGs are the same as everyone else, generally good. Glad you are having a great time.

I was just on the site and it still says coming soon. I have a online friend and he wants to go to Thailand so I sent him the 3 addict links and he told me that Phuket is still not up.

I also was planning my next trip and I think I would like Phuket, I don't need 10,000 bars. I guess you can call me territorial, find a spot I like then camp out there for a few weeks.

Yes sadly the site is still not up and running. Not sure what the immediate or long term plans are. Plenty of Phuket info available here though either already posted or if you ask questions they usually get answered.

Sounds like Phuket would be a good spot for you if that's how you roll. Far nicer beaches and surrounding areas. If you can live without the more full on experience you'd get in Pattaya then go for it. If you get bored you can always hop on a plane anyway and be on Soi 6 in a couple of hours :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

Never been in Phuket before. Would be interested if there is Phuket Addict forum .

When I first went in March I knew nothing but this site: http://www.phuket.com/info/ helped a lot.

There is info on everything from mongering to restaurants and beaches

Hope you find it useful :ThumbUp6:

Phkt_1.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 1 month later...

indeed. Staying at this really awesome place up in the hills. Got here yesterday, been having a great time just exploring and eating cheap food, but honestly I have never engaged in p4p so I feel pretty awkward about doing any of this stuff, kinda hoping I can find someone to be my guide lol. Also, are there more attractive girls inside or something? I feel like most of the more attractive girls I have seen outside these places are still like kinda meh, and I every time I try to check them out more closely they SWARM ME.

Same here, I dont know what to say how to act, they kept laughing at me hahahah...

If there is a Bang Chang Forum, their must be a Patong/Bangla forum.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Archived