IGNORED

Website hacked...

LaaMok

Matey i did warn you about this when started

But you said you knew what you were doing

hope you still do :22600584-Th:

10317832.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It could just simple be from a proxy. I have never heard of a server shutting down because of a hack attempt as a security measure. Maybe you should view your IP Table Rules and Snort log files.

How about we make a few middle of the night phone calls to these fuckers!!

teach em a lesson for fucking with our site....

WHOAH - The info' on the IP search is NOT the individual on that IP. As I understand it personal info' is not available in an IP search. The name there is the admin' contact for the ISP the IP address uses.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Any server thatis connected to the internet will alwayshave hack attempts.

I have a number of dedicated servers around the world and each one is attacked at least 3 times a day, but they all protect themselves by blocking the attackers IP and sending me an automatic email.

Fairly easy to setup, takes about 30 mins per server to setup and saves so much hassle.

We'd appreciate that Tab. Anything the various boards can do to prevent such intrusions in the future helps us all. By being able to identify particular IPs and users who commit such atrocities we go further towards shutting them down.

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen, I would like to thank all that tried to help with the login problem I was having the last few days. It seems that the problem was in the connection feed and not the site or my computers. Once again. it's great that when there is trouble, you'll come to aid. Keep up the great work. I can't express my thanks enough.

Pyro

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
It could just simple be from a proxy. I have never heard of a server shutting down because of a hack attempt as a security measure. Maybe you should view your IP Table Rules and Snort log files.

Yeah, i've never heard this either, very strange.

Archived