IGNORED

Minor Tapatalk glitch

tode1640

I have, over recent months, noticed a minor issue with Tapatalk (at least the iPhone version).  Carriage returns are displayed as raw HTML (<br />).  This can be subsequently edited out, but it is annoying.  Also, it makes it impossible to to actually insert paragraph breaks and I really hate big solid blocks of text.  I'm not sure when this started, but when I first got Tapatalk it didn't behave like this.  BTW - this isn't a moan, I'm just reporting a minor problem.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

A well known (recent) Tapatalk issue.

Uninstalling and reinstalling seems to fix it.

They still have a few bugs to work out but Im liking TT 4

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have tapatalk 1 on my iphone. Is tapatalk 2 worth the upgrade?

Go for Tapatalk 4. Its still in Beta phase but I like it better than Tapatalk 2.

I've just installed Tapatalk 1, this is a test message...

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

Test with a photo...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370423516.319493.jpg

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

how ferking annoying is stuff like this

"Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta "

Who cares, and switch the function off.

Who wants to read that at the end of every post?

how ferking annoying is stuff like this

"Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta "

Who cares, and switch the function off.

Who wants to read that at the end of every post?

I agree in part with you however I have left my Tapatalk 4 signature on to help spread the word to the many Tapatalk users that there is a new version out that they might want to try.

Also I find it helpful to know if people are posting at home or if they are out and about.

Anyways if its annoying the hell out of people admin have the power to disable Tapatalk sigs. "up to them" I guess. :WinkGrin1:

Go for Tapatalk 4. Its still in Beta phase but I like it better than Tapatalk 2.

Thanks for the suggesstion. I'm on an iphone so I don't have access to version 4. Guess I'll have to wait awhile for the cool new features.

Thanks for the suggesstion. I'm on an iphone so I don't have access to version 4. Guess I'll have to wait awhile for the cool new features.

…or ones that just work consistently. Grrr...taptalk2…

I find it helpful to know if people are posting at home or if they are out and about.

Fair enough - I had not thought of it that way. 

Archived