Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

restaurant recommendation

Hello

I just arrived in pattaya and wanted to get some food but the restaurant in my area seems a Lil pricey... I was staying in bkk for a week and ate for about

100 -200 bhat...

Are there any restaurants that are around that price here? I know street vendors can be cheap but I prefer to eat inside due to the weather being too hot..

I'm am staying near the beach by the Hilton hotel..

If anyone can recommend me some restaurants that are good and reasonably priced please let me know.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear back from you guys

The Food Court in the basement level of Central Festival is cheap, and decent. It is also right next to the Hilton.

Lots of restaurants around Soi Buckhao in your price range too.

Go to the Pattaya Beer Garden just before the entrance to Walking Street. Nice view looking over the sea along with a few freelancers to boot. Good food both Thai and European.  :GoldenSmile1:

In your price range you can go eat in Sailor Bar SOI 8 it is near Hilton. It is not top quality but is ok. They also have very cheap coctails

central festival     is as near and cheap as you will get   inside.

kiss food  on 2nd road   cheap too.

there is a resto map on this forum,   just dont know how far you want to travel.

near  or near near?

Archived